Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repo Man Shot By 69 year old Underwear-Clad Suspect

http://patch.com/michigan/farmington...suspect-police

As two men were trying to repossess a car, an underwear clad gunman shot one of them in the leg, police said.

An underwear-clad gunman is in custody after he allegedly shot one of two men who were attempting to repossess his vehicle in Southfield around 5:30 a.m. Thursday.

A 44-year-old Southgate man was shot in the leg, allegedly by the owner of the Chrysler 300 who stepped out of his residence in the 22000 block of Chatsford Circuit and began shooting, The Detroit News and WWJ/CBS Local are reporting.

The victim, whose partner partner was not injured. is in stable condition at a nearby hospital, according to reports.

Southfield Deputy Police Chief Nick Loussia said the 69-year-old suspect was taken into custody without incident. A handgun was recovered.

Man arrested for shooting worker repossessing his car

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/29...essing-his-car

A man has been arrested for shooting the worker that was repossessing his vehicle. The shooting happened in the 22 thousand block of Chatsford Circuit in Southfield, which is near Twelve Mile and Lahser roads.
    Police say the worker was repossessing the vehicle when a man came out of the house and opened fire.
    The 44-year-old worker was hit in the leg.
    The suspect is a 69-year-old man from Southfield. We're told the gun believed to have been used has also been found.
    Separately, a repo man in Westland was assaulted by an intoxicated woman last week

Comment

At least he was underwear clad. The only gun I've ever had pointed at me was from a 70 year old man who was naked. Lets just say the horrifying image that is burnt into my mind from that interaction had nothing to do with the 12 gauge.

Comment

Working...
      X