This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase your repossession assignment workflow as much as 30% or more

If you are the owner of a repossession company and you want to increase your repossession assignment workflow as much as 30% or more, send me a pm with your name, company name, contact number and best time to call you for a FREE consultation!

You can also send an email to [email protected]
    Last edited by BRADMIN; 01-24-2011, 10:31 AM.
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

I have had a ton of people take advantage of this offer, DO NOT be left out!

Click here

Comment

Feedback on this offer -

"I want to thank you first and foremost."

"It will definitely help increase our business"

"I must say....pretty impressive thusfar."

"I got 10 new orders withing a week of implementing your offer"

"Thanks, I signed up 3 new clients already."

"Your the man Brad!!" (My favorite )

Click here

Comment

More testimonials -

"Man, you sure as heck would not be sharing this with anyone if you still owned a repo company.....it is a goldmine"

"This is the best tool I have ever seen for increasing my profits"

Click here

Comment

If you havent done it yet doit now!!

what im talking about is the post from Brad about increasing your workload with out saying to much i WILL say its AMAZING!!! im expecting one hell of an increase in business.

P.S. Brad...thanks a million im WAAAAYYYY excited about this

Comment

More feedback:

"This has increased my business like never before. I can't tell you how happy I am I got signed up"

Click here

Comment

Feedback today - Signed up two clients and in talks with several. The info was great......very accurate and well worth the money.

Click here

Comment

More feedback

"Thanks a lot for everything. Things have really picked up since we took advantage of your offer. I got 5 assignments from a new company yesterday."

Click here

Comment

I just spoke with one of our members. He got signed up with 4 clients via this program.

Click here

Comment

I was talking with one of our members today. he has been a member for less than 8 weeks. He was contacted by two clients almost immediately that found him in our auto repossession directory They have been sending him orders regularly. He is extremely happy to get a few thousand more dollars a month coming in after just a few weeks! I quote him "This site has been fantastic!"

The second thing is that he has not yet implemented the program discussed in this thread. He told me he is going to do that starting next week by marketing his company a few hours a week.

One thing that I have found - those that invest in the marketing of their repo business just a little are the ones that are reaping HUGE profits. Those that sit back and complain that they have no work are sitting stagnant with little or no profit.

I hear the same two comments day after day from auto repossession companies owners 1. "We are busy and growing every day" and 2. "We are thinking of throwing in the towel if things do not get better". I rarely hear any thing but those two statements.

Once I spend some time consulting with people that make these 2 statements, I see one company that is taking the right steps for growth and the other is not.

We are here to help and will give you a confidential free consultation to see where your company is headed in the next 12 to 18 months.

We do not own an auto repossession company anymore - we sold an extremely profitable one in 2006 (multiple wreckers, rollback and offices). We do not have a repo company and just run this site on the side as some hobby - this is what we do full time! Helping you is our business and we are NOT your competition.

Our passionate mission at RI is to help auto repossession companies make money - a lot of money.

Email me or pm - we are here to help.
                    Last edited by BRADMIN; 12-20-2011, 09:49 AM.

Click here

Comment

I got this in an email today -

"I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for connecting us with *************...........they are providing a volume of placements that has allowed me to really keep the ship afloat and begin looking at new financing for expansion and improved equipment. Thanks a bunch!"

Click here

Comment

Feedback I got this week from 2 of our members -

"I really like this site, I have gained new clients from it which is always great."

and also:

" I signed a new client up after only being a member less than a month. I made have made an extra $6000 a month the last 2 months from doing repossessions for them"

Click here

Comment

I just borrowed this quote from another thread. Thanks for the kind words!

Originally posted by screpoman View Post
                          This place is awesome! So far I have landed a few new clients and I have learned a few things. I can't believe I didn't join sooner.

Click here

Comment

Thanks to you as well.

Originally posted by CCAR.AL
                            I wanted to say Thank You again for your site and all you have done. Have gained several new clients and many leads that only await the programming they want me to use. I appreciate it.

Click here

Comment

One member I spoke with towards the end of the week just paid for 4 top listings for another year after being a member here since almost the start of the site. He is also all over the internet, has a website, and actively solicits clients. He is truly successful at his craft!

Everyone wants "flash in the pan" success, but it never works that way.
                              You can't bake a cake with two eggs yolks. There is a recipe with many ingredients involved. A delicious cake takes following a proven recipe and just the right amount of preparation and time in the oven.

It is the same with owning an auto repossession business - there is a "recipe" to success. It is not just buying a wrecker and sitting back waiting for repo orders to flow in.

The "recipe" to having a successly repo company does not happen after a good night's sleep or a few days or even a few months. It takes time, it takes years of branding, years of building an internet presence, years of advertising, years of ACTIVELY selling your services and most of all - years of building an honorable name for your auto repossession company.

I talk to company owners every day. The ones that are dying are not following any "recipe". They are hoping things will get better, They are complaining about things. They are saying nothing will work. They are negative. They want an answer, but refuse the answer when it is given.

The successful agency owners are all doing the same thing - they spend money on internet and other advertising. They list their repo company here in our directory at www.repoindustry.com and on other internet directories. They have a website and continually update it with fresh content that is SEO friendly. They are active with social media outlets like Twitter, Facebook and others. They are professional. honest and give the service they promise 100% of the time.

Most of all they are patient with growth. They stick to their plan and do not give up. They grow a little here and there, monthly, yearly and suddenly they realize their business and profit goals. They are business savvy enough to know that a business - just like a baby, a small tree or anything else - never reaches its potential size quickly - but rather after years of growth.

For starters list your company with a top listing if it is available (there are only 2) or a Gold Listing if one is not. Then utilize some of our site's features to get more business. I will get on the phone with you and help you as much as I can. I have never been shy about chatting with our members for hours!

I am willing to help you any way that I can - that is what we are here for. We DO NOT own a repo company anymore. I sold a very successful company with the intent on retiring and running this site part time - which turned into full time rather quickly!

We are not your competition. We are not running a repo company full time and have this site for giggles and laughs! Our business is helping you build your business.

List your company here and let us get to work for you right away -

http://repoindustry.com/pre-registration.php

Then send me a message or an email with your name, number and best time to call so I can schedule it.

Click here

Comment

Working...
                              X