No announcement yet.

Best Gun For Concealed Carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a gun collection and I go out shooting when I can. I am afraid to carry when I am working for insurance reasons and that I might use it. If I don't carry then I can't let myself get carried away and shoot back or even pull it out.

Comment

I am retired now so I can be honest! I always carryed ,from day one . I carryed concealed. The gun saved my life twice that i know for sure ! There were about seven other times I either produced the weapon or let the menaceing debtor know I had it . it never came to the attention of a lender.

Comment

No need to carry if you know how to deal with people.

Comment

Repo Chick, I was a Deputy Sheriff before I was a Repo Agent so I was very comfortable with carrying a firearm. As for dealing with people I never had to hurt anyone when I was an officer . I put a lot of people in jail, never wrote a citation that did not result in a conviction or a guilty plea and never was investigated for a civil rights violation. I repossessed thousands of vehicles during my time as the sole owner of a repossession company. Never got hurt myself,hurt anyone else or lost a law suit either. I am an expert at predicting violent behavior. That and not the gun is why I never got hurt or had to hurt anyone else. I worked alone. No pardner and no backup! I ahve repossessed vehicles from MS 13 gang leaders ,white supreemists and every one else in between. The correct behavior , attitude and show of force when nesicary were the reason I did not get hurt. A good plan of action coupled with a backup plan helps too. Don't get over confident. It will get you killed ! It isn't the thousand times every thing goes right that count . It is the one time that it dosen't that will get you killed or raped or both!

Comment

Originally posted by CWM Asset Recovery View Post
            It is the one time that it dosen't that will get you killed or raped or both!
            I hope neither ever happens to me. Especially the rape thing.

Comment

Big Daddy;
              Just try not to wear revaling clothing like short T shirts that show your midrif or low riding jeans that show clevage in the rear and I think you will be alright.:abanana:

Comment

Last edited by CWM Asset Recovery; 01-02-2009, 11:46 AM. Reason: posted twice

Comment

Originally posted by CWM Asset Recovery View Post
                  Big Daddy;
                  Just try not to wear revaling clothing like short T shirts that show your midrif or low riding jeans that show clevage in the rear and I think you will be alright.:abanana:

Bwahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X