Websites..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Websites..

Some say that in today's time a website is critical in business. How many here have a website for their recovery business and how much business would you say that you have obtained from having one?

Do lenders really seek us out or are we always on the seeking end? Your thoughts on this one..

It adds to the professionalism of your company. You can put the link on your biz card, a brochure and in an email. If you add a few content reality pieces / stories each week it gets you up in the google ratings. Add a facebook account and a twitter account.

I am not sure why auto repossession owners do not look at successful business models and follow their lead. The very successful repossession companies go about branding their name like big corps such as Coke and Pepsi do. They develop an internet presence, they advertise, they create slogans, the sell their businesses. Why are we different?

You will wish you had a website if a bank asks you for your website address and you have to tell them you do not have one.

Furthermore, how many lender reps do you see with Gmail, yahoo and hotmail email accounts? I have to say none, but I know hordes of repossession companies that do. If you have a website, you get a professional email account to use.

You can't advertise your repo company on a billboard, in a tv commercial, on the radio and not even in the phone book. Who even uses a phone book anymore??

So your options are to have an online presence advertising here in our directory and every other online directory out there in cyber space including linked.com, You should get your name out there by using facebook, twitter, and any other social networking sites out there. The more your name is out there the bigger you business grows.

Imagine you pitch a finance company, you give them a biz card, brochure etc. After that they google your company name and location and there is not one thing on the internet about your repo business - NOTHING. It screams not established, mom and pop ( I love mom and pop repo companies by the way!), no experience, and not well known. and on and on and on......

Do you think that might kill the deal you thought you had?
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

And btw, here is a repossessor that impresses me with the way he markets his repo business -

Click through these links and honestly tell me if you would use his company or one that only has a business card he got free from Vista print?

http://www.midatlanticautorecovery.com/

http://www.facebook.com/RealVaRepo

http://twitter.com/#!/VaREPO

He has an online presence and he WILL get work over someone that does not.

I hear repo company owners all day long telling me they do not have any business, they are ready to close the doors, they are struggling etc

One thing they all have in common is no wesbite, no company directory listing, no facebook and no twitter.

The owners that have those things are busier than a brick layer in Baghdad.

Click here

Comment

www.assetrecoveryaz.com

I am pissed because my phone provider ****ed up and we ported the number over to Integra and integra messed som up and we have no main line!!!!

Anyway in my website I do a little of remarketing and I post the vehicles we sell for some of our clients and our authorized resellers go in there and bid from the website, also our clients send us orders thru the website and also check the cars that we have in our yard, how many days, condition reports, release forms things like that and I gotten about 4 national accounts thanks to the website and google so yeah!

Comment

I was looking thru those links admin posted, and I seen of their videos online, and What I seen it looks like they do their job well but in one picture on facebook they charge 50 storage per day, c'mon really? I wish I could charge that !

Comment

You can't sit around waiting for a lender to knock on your door. You need to brand your business and the ONLY place it is effective is online.

Click here

Comment

Originally posted by AssetRecovery View Post
              I was looking thru those links admin posted, and I seen of their videos online, and What I seen it looks like they do their job well but in one picture on facebook they charge 50 storage per day, c'mon really? I wish I could charge that !
              It would be nice. Maybe oversize vehicles or equipment?

Click here

Comment

Maybe,did not think about that!

Comment

10 or 15 years ago, I parked my wrecker for 2 minutes so I could talk to a debtor at a Walgreens. I di not see a tiny tow away zone sign and I came out and my wrecker was gone.

I got it back 30 minutes later and if I remember correctly the tow bill was $500 and $50 - both for oversize storage It was an F450, not a road grader.

Click here

Comment

I just got mine. I got it just 2 weeks ago. www.fumblerecoveryllc.com

Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I really appreciate what you all said here. I missed this as it was posted but it means a lot that you all appreciate what I have built into our internet presence as I have spent a lot of time on this through the years.

Truth be told, our website brings in at least one new client nearly every week and there is nothing that can compare to harnessing the internet to allow it to do the work for you. I have only invested roughly $150 into our internet presence total, so it doesn't even have to cost much... It's just tedious and requires a lot of time\attention and most simply ignore it as it confuses them. YouTube is a great place to find answers.

And the $50\day storage is a normal storage charge for us but we do not charge this unless the debtor was uncooperative or rude. We also charge $80 for a PPI and a $50 redemption fee... But as long as they are polite and do not make our lives any more difficult at the time of repossession, our fees drop to $25\day storage, $0 for a PPI and a $25 redemption fee... Our discounted rates also apply when we pick up collateral without contact as it is not fair or right to deny people a chance to save some $ when they are already hurting.

Anyways, Bradmin was on point with this thought and if you are not already harnessing the internet and its bounty of capabilities, then it is time to begin as it all takes a while before you will begin seeing results and the sooner you begin, the sooner you will feel its benefits.
                      www.MidAtlanticAutoRecovery.com
                      (877) Max Repo
                      (703) Repo Man
                      Proud Pioneers of Va Repo technology!
                      www.VaRepo.net

Comment

Website

Here mine http://www.repoman210.com

Comment

Originally posted by repoman210 View Post
                          Looks good. Cost?

Comment

The insurance company underwriters will now google you and look for it. I have run into problems with online portrayal vs reality. What I mean is that on multiple occasions I have had websites talk about heavy equipment, aircraft, the Russian space station as all things that a company has experience repossessing. Heavy equipment can be ok if thats what you do, however, the aircraft and a space station are going to be well outside what the insurance company wants and they will poop themselves just a little bit when they read it. So be careful what you market yourself as.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael the insurance guy View Post
                              The insurance company underwriters will now google you and look for it. I have run into problems with online portrayal vs reality. What I mean is that on multiple occasions I have had websites talk about heavy equipment, aircraft, the Russian space station as all things that a company has experience repossessing. Heavy equipment can be ok if thats what you do, however, the aircraft and a space station are going to be well outside what the insurance company wants and they will poop themselves just a little bit when they read it. So be careful what you market yourself as.
                              yeah, I wish they did that. Someone on here claims to have a lot but look at the pictures. Its a ******* ranch gate with a trailer on it that someone lives in. Pretty funny. But don't worry he is being sued for copying our website word for word.
                              Now Accepting Affiliate Applications Nationwide!

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
                              Intelligent Recovery

Comment

Working...
                              X