• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would that be?

Comment

yea I'd like to know too. lol

Comment

repoman210
        Now Accepting Affiliate Applications Nationwide!

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
        Intelligent Recovery

Comment

Website

Funny just funny see soon buddy

Comment

Website

So don't act like your innocent mr. because I've seen what your about if only your Insurance company new what I know about you. No one on this Earth will write you a policy trust me so don't even get me started your just a f&@:?! Joke can't even keep a driver I wounder why oh!! I know why???? just wounding why your first truck had new seats remember that tow truck I repoed the yellow one even the boat I'll just stop here before I say too much MR. LPR KING

Comment

Awww the love.

Gotta love local competition.

You guys must share a few local accounts.
              I walk through the Valley of Darkness and Fear no evil on a daily basis.

Comment

Looks like a ranch gate to me.

Comment

Originally posted by repoman210 View Post
                  So don't act like your innocent mr. because I've seen what your about if only your Insurance company new what I know about you. No one on this Earth will write you a policy trust me so don't even get me started your just a f&@:?! Joke can't even keep a driver I wounder why oh!! I know why???? just wounding why your first truck had new seats remember that tow truck I repoed the yellow one even the boat I'll just stop here before I say too much MR. LPR KING
                  Alfonso we are vetted which means we have been investigated to insure we are 100% compliant with all laws. Yes we are a joke. My drivers pick up more in a day than you pick up in two weeks. You have a registered sex offender as your helper. You carry a badge like you are law enforcement and to top it off you have police lights on your wrecker. look at your youtube videos. You have not filed taxed in 5 years because you owe so much back child support and as far as a yellow tow truck and boat I don't know what you think I did wrong but I assure you I did not break any laws. You on the other hand have done many things wrong. I am sure Mr. IRS will come knocking any day now. You operate your business out of your house. Your "lot" is someone's 1 acre ranch. I cant assure you ATIG and any other company would love my business. We are a top notch company and if you would like I will share my drivers $80k-$120k tax returns. We take care of our people. You Sir have no clue what you are talking about.

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
                  Intelligent Recovery

Comment

Originally posted by assetadjusters View Post
                    Awww the love.

Gotta love local competition.

You guys must share a few local accounts.
                    No we took all his accounts. lol

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
                    Intelligent Recovery

Comment

Everything would be fine it he would not of copied my website word for word. I spend years building it and he thinks he could just spend 2 minutes cut and pasting. Its ok. We are waiting for him to earn a little money so we could sue him for it. lol

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
                      Intelligent Recovery

Comment

i am not in texas and not trying to get into the pissing match between platehit and repoman210 but i saw repoman 210's website and gotta say not very professional first the badge laying in the console of the truck was a huge no no atleast in pennsylvania and i am betting in texas too. also i am not an expert on texas laws but from what i saw the blue and clear lights and the red and green lights displayed in his videos are far from legal if i am mistaken someone please correct me this is just my opinion.

Comment

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Lol

Just ask Officer Alfonso.

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
                          Intelligent Recovery

Comment

lol ok enough said right there wow haha i had a feeling.

Originally posted by Platehit.com View Post
                            That's just the tip of the iceberg. Lol

Just ask Officer Alfonso.

Comment

It doesn't matter what state you are in....a badge is never to be used. From what I was told by our attorney it is actually a Federal Law of some sort.

Any person displaying a badge and doing repossession work is a joke in my opinion.

Comment

yup pretty much.

Originally posted by ALSCOROCHESTER View Post
                                It doesn't matter what state you are in....a badge is never to be used. From what I was told by our attorney it is actually a Federal Law of some sort.

Any person displaying a badge and doing repossession work is a joke in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X