X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your favorite movie lines

A few of my favorites are

"I'll be back" and "Hasta la vists baby" Arnold The Terminator

"My Mama says like is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get" Tom Hanks Forest Gump

"Go ahead, make my day" Clint Eastwood Sudden Impact

Show me the money!!! Jerry Maguire

Comment

Uncommon Valor
      Gene Hackman as Col. Rhodes

'If a man were to know the end of this day's business ere it come; But it suffice that the day will end, and then the end is known. If we meet again, well then we'll smile, and if not then this parting was well made.'

Same movie
      Reb Brown
      Blaster

'Most human problems can be solved by an appropriate charge of high explosives.'
      List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Comment

My fave

Last edited by BRADMIN; 08-31-2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I have so many favorites I don't even know where to start. so I'll kinda use this as a placeholder until I can narrow it down

Comment

"That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence." - Mia, Pulp Fiction

Comment

A couple of my favorites. I'm not much on TV, but love film.

"I've been looking everywhere for your nowhere a**." - Giggles, Spun

"I know, let's have a spelling contest." - Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday, Tombstone
                Last edited by Charlie; 08-21-2011, 04:18 PM. Reason: curse

Comment

List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

"I don't know what to say, except it's Christmas and we're all in misery."

From the movie Christmas Vacation
                    Kel

Comment

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f***ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white a** down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of a**holes this side of the nuthouse."

And

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d***less, hopeless, heartless, fat-a**, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh** he is! Hallelujah! Holy sh**! Where's the Tylenol?"

Can you tell Christmas Vacation is one of my fave movies???
                      Kel

Comment

@Kelly -- I LOVEEEEE that movie! haha

One of my fav's from that movie

"Merry Christmas, Shi***** Full"
                        -If you don't pay, we take it away-

Comment

pretty much every line from talladega nights and anchorman.

"on my command, unleash hell" - Gladiator

"ever since I could remember, I wanted to be a gangster" - goodfellas

Comment

Originally posted by absoluterepo View Post
                            pretty much every line from talladega nights and anchorman.

"on my command, unleash hell" - Gladiator

"ever since I could remember, I wanted to be a gangster" - goodfellas
                            If you dont chew big red, well then **** you! lol

Go **** yourself San Diego!!

Yep, absolute those are 2 good movies.

Comment

smells like victory

Comment

Working...
                              X