Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Crap - Repos you hate to have come across your fax!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CCAR.AL View Post
    Internal Revenue Auditor ... They really will make your life hell
    I never considered them. That would be a repo order from the lowest depths of hell!
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Another repo-company trucks.. had few of them with mixed results...

Comment

State Patrol Dispatcher, That turned into a Nightmare, Ended up having to call the City Police to get things calmed down. Left with out it but it got Paid Current 2 days latter.

Comment

You have to

Originally posted by got ya towing View Post
          We just got one last week for a clown that I built a big addition for a few years back that never payed my final payment of $5,000.00. Got to repo his 2010 Range rover sport HSE. Did that with a smile on my face to say the least!
          You have to be extra vigilant when you pick up a clown's car. You can never be sure when they are all out of the vehicle !

Comment

The one that sucked the most for me was for a chick that worked in the collection department for one of our clients. She was up for repo through Ford Motor Credit and I took it from the local office we repo for. It went over like turd in punchbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Itookyourcarlastnight View Post
              The one that sucked the most for me was for a chick that worked in the collection department for one of our clients. She was up for repo through Ford Motor Credit and I took it from the local office we repo for. It went over like turd in punchbowl.
              That would suck. Did you lose the account?

Comment

Working...
              X