• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When SNL was funny...and other things missed

What happened to it?

List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

When MTV ACTUALLY played music instead of Pregnant Teens and hundreds of other reality shows

Click here

Comment

Oh man, I was just thinking of the old MTv and VHI today......what the heck ever happend to Montley Crue, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Guns N' Roses, Poison, Metallica, Areosmith, Twisted Sister, Van Halen.....**** I'm getting old!
      Ryan
      Hodge's Recovery
      Windham, ME

sigpic

Comment

Do you remember Friday Night Videos?

Click here

Comment

vaguely, I think they stopped airing that when I was younger.
          Ryan
          Hodge's Recovery
          Windham, ME

sigpic

Comment

lol awesome

Comment

Originally posted by RepoMan207 View Post
              Oh man, I was just thinking of the old MTv and VHI today......what the heck ever happend to Montley Crue, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Guns N' Roses, Poison, Metallica, Areosmith, Twisted Sister, Van Halen.....**** I'm getting old!
              most of those bands are still around. over the last memorial day weekend i seen motley crue, poison, white snake, sebastian Bach (skid row), among many other known and not so known 80's style "hair" bands. all at one location, Rocklahoma! Def Leppard was in Tulsa about a month later, and Twisted Sister was in OKC about the same time, i didn't get to see either of those though. Rocklahoma in Pryor OK., started in 2007 has had the bands i mentioned above and others such as, ZZtop, warrent, winger, faster pussycat, britteny fox, Twisted Sister, Firehouse, Jackel, and many more i can't think of. if you love 80's style hair/glam bands (like i do!) check out: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/rocklahoma and www.rocklahoma.com and www.retrospectrecords.com/

Comment

Originally posted by okieniteowl View Post
                most of those bands are still around. over the last memorial day weekend i seen motley crue, poison, white snake, sebastian Bach (skid row), among many other known and not so known 80's style "hair" bands. all at one location, Rocklahoma! Def Leppard was in Tulsa about a month later, and Twisted Sister was in OKC about the same time, i didn't get to see either of those though. Rocklahoma in Pryor OK., started in 2007 has had the bands i mentioned above and others such as, ZZtop, warrent, winger, faster pussycat, britteny fox, Twisted Sister, Firehouse, Jackel, and many more i can't think of. if you love 80's style hair/glam bands (like i do!) check out: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/rocklahoma and www.rocklahoma.com and www.retrospectrecords.com/
                You need to get XM in the truck!! They are all on there. XM is well worth the money great music and great sports coverage and very little commercials.

Comment

Working...
                X