Memorial thread for Jason McClendon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial thread for Jason McClendon

Jason McClendon was shot and killed while trying to repossess a vehicle in Birmingham Alabama. Most members here use a screen name when posting so we have know idea who they are. We do not know if anyone that reads or post here was a friend or coworker of Jason's.

I wanted to personally offer my condolences to his family, friends and coworkers. I pray for ultimate justice for Jason and no mercy for the murderer who valued a Cadillac over the life of another.

Scott Charles
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Jason McClendon worked for the same people in AL that I worked for in KY. I am glad to be retired. It dosen't seem right that someone so young should die and leave behind a wife and children. This is just a real tough business ! You can do every thing right and die on any given day. RENOVO needs to step up on this one . The lender should step up also.

C W Meinhardt

Comment

I hate to hear news like this. I did not know Jason, but feel sick about reading this and for his family.

RIP Jason
      "America's Best Repo Agent"

Comment

My condolences to all that knew Mr. Mclendon. I have done this job for many, many years and always hate to see a young man fall victim to this sort of violence. I hope they fry the son of a b*tch that did this.

Comment

My sympathy to the family.

Comment

I did not know him, but my prayers will be with him and the family. R. I. P.

Comment

Rest in peace.

Comment

Working...
              X