X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Gaza Web Cam

For those so inclined to watch:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-mcr-room

Not to talk politics, but where do you stand?

I have talked to some that think Israel have starved and treated the Palestinians like animals and I know others that stand with Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy View Post
      Not to talk politics, but where do you stand?

I have talked to some that think Israel have starved and treated the Palestinians like animals and I know others that stand with Israel.
      I think Isrial needs to totaly defeat the Hamas goverment and take the Gaza strip back perminately. They gave it to them and alowed them to elect their own goverment and the Hamas party won the election , turned around and started fireing rockets into Isrial, (three thousand of them over the last two years). They have unabashedly stated that they do not recognize the state of Isrial and want to kill all the Jews. How can any civilized goverment live next to idiots that just want to kill their citizens because of their religion or race.

Comment

Well, real simple, real quick; 99.3 percent of the Gaza Strip is Muslim.

My concern is with the other .7%

Comment

There is a real sentiment in Europe and other places around the world that Israel and the US is the axis of evil. They claim that we have armed Israel and the Muslims have been forced to resort to terrorism. I was shocked when I began to travel around the world and meet people that hate the US. Even have met many, many Brits that claim the US entered WW2 just as they began to defeat Germany.

The worst was one French guy that claimed he was in a pub in Berlin when 911 happened and he and all the other customers in the place were cheering because America deserved it. Some friends had to hold me back from stomping him into the ground.
          List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

On the other side of this same coin though, I have been to several middle eastern and Med. countries that love the U.S and our involvement there.

Also Admin I kinda wish no one was there to hold ya back on the french fry. Sounds like he needed alittle "Tough Love"

Comment

Working...
            X