Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time I ever dropped a car off the hook.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are totally spoiling the afterglow for him !

Comment

Interesting comments for sure. Thanks. My name on this fourm is not that of my company so not really concerned about my client knowing about this at all. I sleep fine at night doing that and as I stated it's the first time I've done it. Keep this in mind guy's when this economy turns around it could very well be you getting hooked as our business will take a major hit. What comes around goes around. I believed her story 100%. She was a decent person in a bad place as to the $400,000 if you are KIA well I looked and can't find any such thing to be fact. Sure you didn't mean 40k? Anyway Thanks for the replies gives me a different look into some of my fellow agents morals or lack there of.

Comment

I have learned that you can not make other peoples problems your problems. I do not agree with what you did but that was your choice. Everyone has a issue or problem or just made a payment etc....

Comment

400k is the max. But 25-50k is the norm. It all depended on what he elected for insurance before he deployed. You guys assume to much and to be honest some of you were pretty rude in your reply to a simple question. Sounds like you are so hungry you would take your moms car. Must suck to be that hard up for work. I wouldn't know.
          Last edited by UpStateNyRepo; 10-27-2011, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UpStateNyRepo View Post
            400k is the max. But 25-50k is the norm. It all depended on what he elected for insurance before he deployed. You guys assume to much and to be honest some of you were pretty rude in your reply to a simple question. Sounds like you are so hungry you would take your moms car. Must suck to be that hard up for work. I wouldn't know.
            its called sgli and 25-50k is not the norm. I know it very will, as i said i served 14 years. What did we assume? I was not rude , i was blunt, amd if you dont like the response, dont ask the question. I am getting to see a potential issue with you, you are s ensitive. we are hired and entrusted by the banks to get their property back in a professional matter, and it is now very clear that you do neither. You dont get their property
            , and you lie to them. Great job!

You did get one thing right. I am hungry. Any good and successful buisness owner is. Thats why i have been able to expand during this bad economy, and not cut back. If an assigment comes to my company, we do pick it up, regardless of who it is. of you want to
            compare hard up buisness notes, call me or come on down i will show you my companies
            monthly recoveries and then when you leave with your tail between your legs you might stop making stupid posts on here.
            Last edited by Patriot Recovery; 10-27-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

when i left the car i also contacted a friend who figured out a way to get there payments caught up after contacting the bank so they were aware of the situation and left it in my hands i should have explained that from the start i DO NOT CONDONE NOR WILL I EVER LIE TO A CLIENT ON A UPDATE OR ANY OTHER METHOD OF COMMUNICATION

Comment

I have felt bad for debtors before, but I never left their car either. You can each run your companies as you see fit, but to me, its a job. Nothing personal. My friends and family all know and understand that. So yes, I would repo my mothers car. You miss three...and you see me. Thats all there is to it.

Comment

I've never left a car behind.
                  I walk through the Valley of Darkness and Fear no evil on a daily basis.

Comment

I do not believe that I would ever leave a car, I have had to forclose on houses of friends and families. I have told them all in advance, I will do it. Quite honestly I will be upset with them if I have forclose on their home or repossess their car. As far as other agents making the decision to leave a car behind. I believe if he really believes that he did the right thing, That really is all that matters. He knows the chance he has taken, and he is the one that has to look at himself in the morning. I think that if he kept the account, but hated himself for taking the collateral, it is not worth keeping the account.

Comment

$250k Is the Min, i served many years in the Army. $400k is the max. I had a friends husband die in Iraq back in 08, she got the $400k in 3 weeks.

I just think your being to soft hearted on this one, I see your point but you could hurt your future in this Biz.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post
                        its called sgli and 25-50k is not the norm. I know it very will, as i said i served 14 years. What did we assume? I was not rude , i was blunt, amd if you dont like the response, dont ask the question. I am getting to see a potential issue with you, you are s ensitive. we are hired and entrusted by the banks to get their property back in a professional matter, and it is now very clear that you do neither. You dont get their property

You did get one thing right. I am hungry. Any good and successful buisness owner is. Thats why i have been able to expand during this bad economy, and not cut back. If an assigment comes to my company, we do pick it up, regardless of who it is. of you want to
                        compare hard up buisness notes, call me or come on down i will show you my companies
                        monthly recoveries and then when you leave with your tail between your legs you might stop making stupid posts on here.

Comment

as a former GI that has served as death notification there is a check issued to the spouse for 6K within 24 hours as the investagation takes place that stated the SGLI will be issued within two weeks as that is the length of the inquiry time. then there is the remainder of the pay dependign on what day of the month the death happened plus all leave accrued. so give or take a month the remainder of the salary, leave days on the books and life insurance is usually closed out within or under 3 weeks. May be cold hearted but I would have took the unit. any time I feel sorry for the debtor I think of the economy in the toilet because of the dopes that borrow money and dont pay it back. not my problem and I have too many units that are miserable to find I dont know if I could walk away from one. Now that said I have in many instances taken units back to debtors and given rides to debtors to the auction in my personal truck, not the tow truck and sort of feel like I am helping in a tough situation. tough call

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post

**** you scalded his ***;and i agree with every word she got him good had one tell me she needed the car in case her sick baby needed to go to hospital.i told her to call 911 then call me if they were to busy.she didnt evan have kids and i knew it i have heard every lie they can come up with;oh no hearing a new one now.takem all they lie,lie,liethen lie some more.

Comment

sounds like a lot of bickering... but thats just my opinion..

Comment

Working...
                              X