Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Winner of the Best Wrecker Contest is...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Winner of the Best Wrecker Contest is...........

....Pleasuresburban - Professional Auto Recovery- with 25 votes of the 64 votes cast. Pleasuresburban has decided to forgo the cash prize and have it donated to the Recovery Agents Benefit Fund (RABF) http://www.recoveryagentsbenefitfund.org/

Jon, owner of Professional Auto Recovery in OK also is going to match the cash prize as an additional donation to the RABF.

Congratulations on the contest and let this be an example to all of us in the area of charity!
    Last edited by BRADMIN; 11-02-2011, 10:47 AM.
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

CONGRATS.......well deserved and total class with the donation.....fantastic

Comment

Congratulations to Pleasureburban And how kind of you to donate & match your prize for the RABF!
      Kel

Comment

Nice gesture.

Congrats.
        I walk through the Valley of Darkness and Fear no evil on a daily basis.

Comment

Congrats on the votes and standing ovation for being a class act and donating your winnings to an orginization that helps the industry in a big way.

Comment

Great example, congratulations

Comment

Way to go!

Comment

Thanks Guys. I would like for everyone to get on board and lets see if we can setup with Brad and RABF a 1000.00 Donation by Dec 31 2011. We read on this board everyday of a fallen or injured repossessor. We as a group will not be able to ever stop this from happening, but as individuals or companies what are we doing to help the families. 1000.00 should be very easy for all of us to raise. By the way I'm not affiliated by RABF. I just find it a good cause and have been donating monies to them this year.

Comment

A great looking truck that deserved 1st prize. We boast that all our trucks are paid for. Every one of them looks a bit ragged though. My partner won't finance anything even my truck

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy View Post
                    A great looking truck that deserved 1st prize. We boast that all our trucks are paid for. Every one of them looks a bit ragged though. My partner won't finance anything even my truck
                    Ragged or not, if the trucks can hook and book that's all that matters

As the old saying goes..."Never judge a book by its cover!"
                    Kel

Comment

Working...
                    X