No announcement yet.

opinions on dragging FWD cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i second the bs flag no offense but defintley seems a little shall we say unusual

OTE=jclark;20254]It will take a little time and I will try to get you a couple, I for one was charged in 1990 I was assigned a case that required me to be present when a duputy with a warrant for the vehicle went to pick it up. I meet him and we drove to the residence the debtor was not home so the deputy called a wrecker that was a rotation wrecker for the county because the door was open and the car was inside. After securing the unit my truck went to the local wrecker yard paid the tow bill and took the unit to our storage lot. The next day I was called by the Sheriff of that county and was advised he had an arrest warrant for me. I went to the jail was booked drank coffee made bail and left. I appeared 8 times in court, where the DA would not dismiss charges before my plea with the judge on the 8th time to dismiss charges was taken. The arrest was for breaking and entering, and I was with a deputy. I will try to get a couple of other cases along with a case or two taking a vehicle out of a garage. , soon.[/QUOTE]

Comment

When I have the replevin, the Sheriff, my locksmith, and my driver is there. We don't hire the rotation drivers to do what we are paid for. It doesn't matter if debtor answers door or not, the order allows my locksmith to force enter to allow my guy to recovery unit. If anybody is going to jail, it is the debtor for violating the court's order.

Comment

Originally posted by RepoMan207 View Post
        How is that even possible??? If that were the case, the Deputy & tow operator would of been sitting right next to you. In what capacity were you even there under? Why would a rotation wrecker even be called? Am I the only one here that thinks that the BS Flag needs to be called into action on this one? No disrespect man, but that screams "highly suspicious".

If you would like to check you can call the sheriff in Dandridge Tennessee (Jefferson County) as the charges are still open because I would not pay the court cost to have it exspunged it was in 1990 and a letter is also on record with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigstion so that I can have a carry permit. The lender was AmSouth Bank which was sold a few years ago. The deputy was in court with me on two occations but the DA wanted to pursue the charges and the old judge let him, the duputy also told the judge he had a warrant and was with me. The judge said how and the hell do you charge this man when he was with a deputy and han a warrant, but the DA said he wanted to go forward. Yes I could have filed a wrongful arrest but in that county I would not have won, as you can see.

Comment

I did a Repliven with a deputy and the guy refused to unlock the garage he had the vehicle in, (stating he did not have a key to the garage).

Following the Deputy's instructions, I hooked a chain to the garage door and tore it open with my winch. We took the car and left. No repercussions!

Comment

Yes, because I'm your fing nanny.......

What does that prove guy? Absolutely nothing. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry has a story for why they got locked up. Just because you say it's so, doesn't make it true. The court says one thing, and you say another....hence why it's on your record; you were obviously found guilty of something. The key word there being something. For all we know, your just misconstruing the facts to suite whatever delusions are in your head. All of this is moot, I really could care less. The whole point here was that your story doesn't exactly hold water. It surely doesn't take a detective to figure that out. As much as you probably think that I'm an assshole right about now (I am, I admit it freely), keep in mind, I'm just calling um how I see um. Nothing more, nothing less. You posted it, I called it, and others concurred. It's not a **** conspiracy or witch hunt, so just drop it, and save whatever little self dignity that you have left.
            Ryan
            Hodge's Recovery
            Windham, ME

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CWM Asset Recovery View Post
              I did a Repliven with a deputy and the guy refused to unlock the garage he had the vehicle in, (stating he did not have a key to the garage).

Following the Deputy's instructions, I hooked a chain to the garage door and tore it open with my winch. We took the car and left. No repercussions!
              Nice! I bet you were smilling the whole time too. I know I would of been!
              Ryan
              Hodge's Recovery
              Windham, ME

sigpic

Comment

I have always wanted to that but have not yet got to do that.

Comment

Dish Soap

I like this idea will have to try it

Comment

Working...
                  X