Advise on Law Suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise on Law Suit

So some of you my have read my post about a crazy debtor driving his Expedition off my Lift, and how he caused $2525.65 in just damage to parts.

So i was going threw my emails last night and came across an e-mail from the Judge Judy Show, They are interested in my case, So i know that this women is a complete rude mean *****, And some of you stated i should go on a TV Court show to show the world that you cant get away with **** when it comes to repo's.

So im supposed to have a Phone Interview with the producers latter today to explain what happened, Should i even waste my time.

I think my biggest worry about doing something like this is that id make myself look like a fool on there, Even thoe i played out this whole deal by the book.

What are your Opinions on this, As of right now im out about $3500.00 in repairs and down time.

I can't wait to watch you on TV.

Do not interrupt her or argue and please give repoindustry.com a mention too.

Do not get addicted to being a superstar either. After you get your 15 minutes of fame, we do not want to see you you rolling around with with Luis and Sonia in your truck.

BTW, do you shave your head?
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
      I can't wait to watch you on TV.

Do not interrupt her or argue and please give repoindustry.com a mention too.

Do not get addicted to being a superstar either. After you get your 15 minutes of fame, we do not want to see you you rolling around with with Luis and Sonia in your truck.

BTW, do you shave your head?
      LMFAO, Ill do what i can, and no i have hair. Trust me i have watched a few of her shows and i know right off the bat to keep my mouth shut unless im responding to a question, and be nice, lol

Comment

I think you should. Maybe that will show some people that it's not like you see on those stupid shows

Comment

Originally posted by eagleeyerepo View Post
          LMFAO, Ill do what i can, and no i have hair.
          You could always shave your head though!

Originally posted by eagleeyerepo View Post
          Trust me i have watched a few of her shows and i know right off the bat to keep my mouth shut unless im responding to a question, and be nice, lol
          Judge Judy or Sonia?

Click here

Comment

lol well u guys suck, lol

Well i just got off the phone with the producers and they want me to appear on the Show, They explained that if i won my case that they would pay me the money direct and i would get paid with in 3 weeks of the show.

Only problem i see is that the Defendant needs to agree to appear in the show as well. So now im just waiting to see what happens.

I dont like being in the Spot light on anything but this might help out the Industry a lil, And it gets me the money faster then going threw the Civil court, And maybe he can make himself look like a complete and total ***.......

Ill Probly regret this in the long run but **** happens

Comment

Do you get paid just for appearing or just if you win?

Click here

Comment

I say go for it. Show all the operation repo brainwashed viewers how a real repoman acts and looks.

Comment

man o man....i'd run real fast.....but i dont trust ANYONE in hollywood or politics

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan/Faith Financial View Post
                    man o man....i'd run real fast.....but i dont trust ANYONE in hollywood or politics
                    How about Ronald Reagan - he was both!

Click here

Comment

Actually this may be in your favor. A few weeks ago she had the same story on her show with a towing company doing pp tows. Little struggle and the truck came off wheel lift and damaged quarter panel. Tow driver was sued and the tow company won. I would go for it.

Comment

That's some funny stuff.

Me, I wouldn't do it. If you decide, lets us know when.

I wouldn't miss it for the world.
                        I walk through the Valley of Darkness and Fear no evil on a daily basis.

Comment

make sure and wear one of those tux t-shirts....and make sure its way too small

Comment

They're just jelious Egaleeyerepo , juts go for it !

Comment

I wouldnt do it either, and make sure you are very very careful what you say. Go over your contract from the finance company for the debtor and make sure there are no clauses that say you can not do things of this nature or you can land right back in court, but this time on the defendant side and lose a client as well. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X