No announcement yet.

Advise on Law Suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may loose that client, they may not like having their name in front of the public on something like this. How are going to present yourself, how good are to articulate the questions and answeres ? How about dress ? Why don't you just take it to small claims court, same results without the possibility that you will come off in bad taste and look just like the repo guys on TV

Comment

Both sides that you are bringing up i understand, 1st, the client is a In house finance dealer in Texas. So if they don't send us anymore work then that's fine, There a pain in the azz to deal with in the first place and have only sent us 2 Assignments in the last year. 2nd I clean up real nice and i know how to respond to questions, I was a MP In the Army for Many years so i have the technique and no how to deal with Judge's. ( This One might be a lil Different ) Either way ill see what happens, This might be a very small help to stop some of the Stupidity that we are facing more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by eagleeyerepo View Post
        Both sides that you are bringing up i understand, 1st, the client is a In house finance dealer in Texas. So if they don't send us anymore work then that's fine, There a pain in the azz to deal with in the first place and have only sent us 2 Assignments in the last year. 2nd I clean up real nice and i know how to respond to questions, I was a MP In the Army for Many years so i have the technique and no how to deal with Judge's. ( This One might be a lil Different ) Either way ill see what happens, This might be a very small help to stop some of the Stupidity that we are facing more and more.
        I understand you are just looking for input to help you make up your mind, however there is more than likely more harm than good that can come from this. Once you agree to this you will have no say over what they actually air, and how they edit. You are better off doing this in your local court and not dealing with the potential drama from the TV. Not to mention the people that believe these shows are real will see you on TV and believe what they want to anyways. Best of luck to you in whatever you decide.

Comment

I like my privacy to much to go on TV. But up to you if you want to do it or not.

Comment

eagle, you never answered. Do you get paid just for showing up and being on the show? Or just if Judy riles in your favor? How about travel expenses?
            List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

How did the show find out about you. Did you call them or did they call you?

Comment

First they contacted me threw an email, Im not sure how they got all the Info, and they really didnt know the full story, so i told them and they asked if id be willing to appear, They explained to me that they would pay me to be on the show as well as the debtor, And if i won my case then they would pay me with in 3 weeks of the filming, Not sure if they go after the debtor for repayment or if they just cover the whole deal and call it good. Ill find out more latter, She did call me again today to ask a few more questions on the damage.

Comment

So it looks like this is going to be a No go, The guy told the Producers to F-Off and told me that i would not get a Penny out of him, So ill be Proceeding with my suit threw the County here. Ill see what happens

Comment

Yeah, the reason I would not even consider it is because you will loose work. Maybe not the entire account. Client dont like stuff like this. I was approached by producers at TruTv but my clients said no.
                    Now Accepting Affiliate Applications Nationwide!

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
                    Intelligent Recovery

Comment

Be sure to request restitution when he is prosicuted in his criminal case . You may not have to sue him.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Thats not nice. It would be funny is she were holding a dildo or something. lol

Originally posted by Gregory Terrell View Post
                          [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                          X