WFDS - No social networking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WFDS - No social networking

You can add WFDS to the list of no more social network debtor tracking. We got a memo yesterday. Just a heads up.

-If you don't pay, we take it away-

I think we will see more emails like that. Once one finance company gets scared it spreads like a wild fire.

Comment

The next thing they will want you to do is put on your cape of invisability when you pick up the collateral .

Comment

Well it's my opinion that if you're dumb enough not to set your profile to private, and you are a chronic status / check - in'er / "Tell all about your every move in life" on FB kinda person.. then its fair game. The only area that would be gray to me is if you pretend to be someone else to friend them and see what they are posting. BUT that has worked out in the favor of the finance company and the repo guy several times. Just my opinion though.
        -If you don't pay, we take it away-

Comment

Originally posted by mzrepo View Post
          Well it's my opinion that if you're dumb enough not to set your profile to private, and you are a chronic status / check - in'er / "Tell all about your every move in life" on FB kinda person.. then its fair game. The only area that would be gray to me is if you pretend to be someone else to friend them and see what they are posting. BUT that has worked out in the favor of the finance company and the repo guy several times. Just my opinion though.
          I couldn't agree more!!!
          Kel

Comment

Originally posted by mzrepo View Post
            Well said....

Comment

I believe you can look but you are not supposed to contact. I do tons for WF and that is what they tell me.

Comment

I will keep checking FB for my skips. I have friended a few people and have about 10 FB accounts. How can they ever prove it?

Comment

Originally posted by bedtime4bonzo View Post
                  I will keep checking FB for my skips. I have friended a few people and have about 10 FB accounts. How can they ever prove it?
                  yeah because you didnt just post that on a public forum and IP adresses havent come into existance yet right??

Comment

Originally posted by nhttowing View Post
                    yeah because you didnt just post that on a public forum and IP adresses havent come into existance yet right??

Maybe his name is a typo, and its supposed to be bozo?

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post
                      Maybe his name is a typo, and its supposed to be bozo?
                      lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X