Merry Christmas

Comment

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!

Comment

I am horribly offended and insulted! its supposed to be happy holidays!!!

now does it make me a bad person that when i walk into a store and have someone tell me happy holidays, i look right at them and say merry christmas to you too?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael the insurance guy View Post
                I am horribly offended and insulted! its supposed to be happy holidays!!!

now does it make me a bad person that when i walk into a store and have someone tell me happy holidays, i look right at them and say merry christmas to you too?
                You know what is horribly Offensive and insulting, is the White House doing away with the yearly Christmas cards and the Christmas tree. It is now a holiday card, and a holiday tree, not to mention the Christmas tree tax he was trying to implement.....

Comment

I get rather confused with all of the political correctness in this world today! I asked my niece if she was ready for christmas break? she looked at me puzzled and said you mean winter break uncle? Easter break no longer exists at schools, Cant say the pledge of allegiance anymore, no more christmas.....this is why my next tattoo will be the bill of rights on my back! That way it will survive and be known for at least the rest of my lifetime!

P.S. I still think its ok to say God Bless America and God bless us everyone!
                  Merry Christmas everybody

Comment

merry christmas everyone wont be on much the next couple days got minor family issues then of course christmas will try to pop on here and there but no promises till after christmas

Comment

Merry Christmas from RI to all our members!!!!
                      List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

May this Christmas fill your home with family and friends, your heart with love and your life with laughter.* Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

May all your Christmas lights stay*lit and all your presents be a hit.
                        May joy & laughter deck the halls and*may no one bust your Christmas Balls!
                        Kel

Comment

Merry Christmas
                          "America's Best Repo Agent"

Comment

Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays !

Comment

Happy Birthday darling Jesus and to all ofs you have a blessed day.

Comment

Working...
                              X