Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you say to your clients during Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you say to your clients during Christmas?

Are you afraid to say Merry Christmas or do you say Happy Holidays? Or nothing at all?
    Merry Christmas
    75.00%
    Happy Holidays
    18.75%
    Nothing
    6.25%

I say merry christmas, not because I'm religious or even christian, I say it because i refuse to cave to the politically correct BS that's taking over this country.

Comment

I would say Holiday Holds are BS. And Merry Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by FlRepoMan View Post
        agree with that. One of the forwarders I pull for put all but 1 case on hold today... it's the 22nd!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlRepoMan View Post

Comment

Merry Christmas of course!

Comment

Merry Christmas.....Jesus is my Lord and Saviour

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan/Faith Financial View Post
                Merry Christmas.....Jesus is my Lord and Saviour
                And I wish things would be as they were 40 years ago, no respected business was open, everyone was with their families and the almighty dollar was not important on Christmas day, it was about our Lord and Savior being born. Being thankful for the blessings we have had, to see churches filled with standing room only on Christmas eve to celebrate.
                One I will never forget Christmas of 67 far away from home in South East Asia, so many kids celebrating the birth of Jesus

Comment

Jim, I often feel I was born too late, maybe even cheated. I find myself longing for a post World War 2 America ( the 1950's to early 60's) where the country was on track, people had values, you knew your neighbors, hard work paid off, companies took care of their workers, workers took care of the companies and there was no such thing as Walmart. A time where most people went to church and worshiped and it was something that was respected and revered, rather than reviled and made fun of. I know it was not perfect as nothing really is, but when I read about the "good ole' days" it sounds like an absolutely perfect time to grow up.
                  List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

I agree that family time and peace should hold presidence over working and running around like crazy. I had a client call yesterday and demand an address be ran Christmas day.. I was actually happy to say "that driver will be spending time with his family on Christmas day but we will be glad to run it Monday". I just think half these clients that want things done and are going to expect updates as usual on Monday are taking the weekend off to be with THEIR families, why are we any different? I wont continue to rant and rant, but at what point do we tell these clients how we are running OUR business, not vice versa.
                    -If you don't pay, we take it away-

Comment

I couldn't agree more!

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
                      Jim, I often feel I was born too late, maybe even cheated. I find myself longing for a post World War 2 America ( the 1950's to early 60's) where the country was on track, people had values, you knew your neighbors, hard work paid off, companies took care of their workers, workers took care of the companies and there was no such thing as Walmart. A time where most people went to church and worshiped and it was something that was respected and revered, rather than reviled and made fun of. I know it was not perfect as nothing really is, but when I read about the "good ole' days" it sounds like an absolutely perfect time to grow up.
                      Kel

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
                        I couldn't agree with you guys more. Merry Christmas everyone.

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

hey here is a new year resolution.... pay for your crap obama 2012

Comment

Working...
                            X