Repoman collectibles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repoman collectibles

Does anyone know where I can buy repoman collectibles? Maybe like a model or matchbox self loader, wreckers or other towing equipment?

Do collect anything to do with being a repoman or anything at all? Guns? Coins? Cars? Anything?

aw direct sells model trucks

Comment

tow trucks are easy self loaders tend to be a bit harder but im sure if we all got toghter maybe got a nice sized order we can get a diecast maker to do one what does everyone think?

Comment

Rollbacks are really easy....Wreckers usually are not much of a problem, and self loaders are pretty hard.

You can get one of the diecast companies to custom make them which can be expensive, or every now and then the manufacturer or dealership has a promotion and they will give them away or sell them.

Is there a specific type you were looking for?

Comment

hey mac that was kinda where i was going maybe brad can talk to a diecast maker get a repo industry diecast or something great christmas gift for next year i sure as hell would want one lol.

Comment

At one time I had set up a shop on here where you could by products. I had 1 cool t-shirt and a several average looking ones. I was looking at mugs and other repo related products and shut it down as it seemed like it was going to be a lot of trouble.

One product that I was looking at was having a guy make custom self loaders. Patriot, have you seen the custom squad cars you can buy with the department logo and even a car number displayed on the,?

Anyhow the guy wanted something like $199 a piece to make the repo trucks. They were decent sized and looked good, but what would I do? Mark it up a bit AND charge for shipping? That would be way too pricey. I should look for an alternative supplier. I am sure I could get them made in China, but do not let your toddlers play with it. Lead paint and communist made!
            Last edited by BRADMIN; 12-27-2011, 09:41 PM.
            List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
              At one time I had set up a shop on here where you could by products. I had 1 cool t-shirt and a several average looking ones. I was looking at mugs and other repo related products and shut it down as it seemed like it was going to be a lot of trouble.

One product that I was looking at was having a guy make custom self loaders. Patriot, have you seen the custom sqaug cars you can buy with the deapretment logo and even a car number displayed on the,?

Anyhow the guy wanted something like $199 a piece to make the repo trucks. They were decent sized and looked good, but what would I do? Mark it up a bit AND charge for shipping? That would be way too pricey. I should look for an alternative supplier. I am sure I could get them made in China, but do not let your toddlers play with it. Lead paint and communist made!
              Yeah I sure have I had a couple made for me...He did great work, and he was reasonably priced.

The issue with the selfloaders is not so much the ford, dodge or chevy part, but the bed if people want a specific manufacturer look. Thats where they get real expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by arsrepo View Post
                hey mac that was kinda where i was going maybe brad can talk to a diecast maker get a repo industry diecast or something great christmas gift for next year i sure as hell would want one lol.
                I would be in on that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by arsrepo View Post
                  Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post
                  I would be in on that idea.
                  I would be interested.

Click here

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post

have you seen the custom sqaug cars you can buy with the deapretment logo and even a car number displayed on the

Yeah I sure have I had a couple made for me...He did great work, and he was reasonably priced.

The issue with the selfloaders is not so much the ford, dodge or chevy part, but the bed if people want a specific manufacturer look. Thats where they get real expensive.
                    I should add to the rules list - if you are visually impaired, do not post unless you don your glasses. I had left my glasses on the coffee table when I typed that. What a mess!

Click here

Comment

ok guys how bout it besides mac and brad anyone else want me to call a diecast guy tommorow and get a rough idea of a privet to make a self loader it will be a generic one not a certain brand as im sure there are various legal issues coming into play when we pick a certain brand over another may even caller miller themselves we could probably get away with two styles one a claw style and one a dynamice etc style but wanna make sure it's all legal before we get too deep into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X