Your 2011 recap and mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 2011 recap and mine

We have been steady repossessing cars all year but it has seemed to pick up a whole lot more since September.

I sold my motorcycle and after years of riding I am done with it as there are way too many idiots in cars on the road.

I gained weight and my wife lost weight, so not sure if my extra 20 lbs. came from her. Being fat sucks!

My family and I are healthy and paying the bills and living the life.

I can't ask for much more.

How about you?

Great year here, we had a baby girl. Family is great, business is great.

First year with no forwarders at all, and business actually increased 16%!!

We have expanded and doubled the size of our fleet, and we are openining another branch office March 2012.

Comment

the first part of the year was slower than I would have liked. The last few months have been great. I am currently 8 cars shy of breaking my record for cars in a month (77 is the old record, not bad with 1 truck and doing all the pickups myself, at least I think it's a good number). I moved lots to get bigger and already overflowing that one. I have learned a whgole lot this year, my 3rd full year in business. I attribute some to experience and some to the great feedback on this great forum.
      I added LPR cameras and a spotter car, got rid of my P.O.S. ford and bought a chevy, hired my first full time help.
      Personally, I got married to an amazing woman, who is also a business owner and understands the stresses and long hours. My daughter turned 15 and still hasn't had a boyfriend... all in all a great year.
      My average repo fee is up and I'm making a better profit per car. I am looking to add another snatch truck or maybe a rollback by spring (advice from the forum on which to get to come in the following weeks.

Comment

Despite finding out through some heart tests that I have suffered at least one heart attack and probably more in the past, I have gotten myself to a healthy state. There is scar tissue, but I have gotten my cholesterol and blood pressure both to healthy, acceptable levels. I have about 20 more pounds to lose and I will be at the weight I was when I was 21 years old. There was a small cancer scare, which thank God was proven negative through some test a few weeks ago. Hopefully the problem will be fixed with meds and a minor surgery will not be needed.

I am happy with the way the forum has grown this year as well as seeing some real growth that some of our members have seen. I have enjoyed our talks by phone, via emails and through posts and private messages here on the forum.

We wanted to do something different here by keeping things fun and positive minus all the internet bickering seen in this industry. I know we have some drama and arguments from time to time, but we try to keep the drama to a minimum. We also do not want this place to be a banner farm and ugly, so we have set a limit to the number of banners that will be seen on the forum.

May 2012 be completely safe for each of you and even more profitable and joyful than 2011. 10 out of 10 people are going to die someday, so make sure you live a fulfilled life and make family number 1.

Thanks for all the good times, encouragement, feedback and friendship from all of you.

God bless and Happy New Year!
        Brad
        List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

It had been a great year for me an my family. We added a used and new wrecker this year and are real busy. The best thing about 2011 is I met Mr. Right too.

Comment

As long as I have my two ladys in my life everything else falls into place. Business is booming and even if it was not I would be happy.
            Now Accepting Affiliate Applications Nationwide!

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
            Intelligent Recovery

Comment

Originally posted by collateralrecoveryteam View Post

As long as I have my two ladys in my life everything else falls into place. Business is booming and even if it was not I would be happy.
              You have a lovely family collateralrecoveryteam!

Click here

Comment

Thank you very much!
                Now Accepting Affiliate Applications Nationwide!

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
                Intelligent Recovery

Comment

As I prepare to say goodbye to 2011, I am fortunate to have a job I love and work with a few of my best friends. I also have an amazing son who never ceases to amaze me at how mature he thinks for a 13 year old. I am very fortunate to have a loving family and friends who helped me see there is life after the end of a 15 year marriage. I am looking forward to 2012 and what it has in store for us all! May all of you have a healthy and Happy New Year!!!

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man."
                  ~Benjamin Franklin
                  Kel

Comment

Originally posted by SeaKelly View Post
                    there is life after the end of a 15 year marriage.
                    There is. Right now it may seem like a huge even in your life, but in years to come it will be shone as wee bump. The main thing is not to get bitter about life or the past.

Originally posted by SeaKelly View Post
                    "Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man."
                    ~Benjamin Franklin
                    Thanks for posting that. I love the patriot and man Ben Franklin was. I have read many publications about his life and just started a new one.

Click here

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
                      There is. Right now it may seem like a huge even in your life, but in years to come it will be shone as wee bump. The main thing is not to get bitter about life or the past.

Thx. I focus on the here and now...look where I am going not where I've been. I can't change the past but just learn from it and move toward the future.

Thanks for posting that. I love the patriot and man Ben Franklin was. I have read many publications about his life and just started a new one.
                      He is one of my favorites too!
                      Kel

Comment

was a good year got alot in the works 2012 hopes to be much much better

Comment

~Benjamin Franklin

Prehaps the new year will help you to find, "a better man" !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Comment

Working...
                          X