Good accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good accounts

Who are some of your better accounts? I'm looking to add a few clients to my (small) list, such as Spring Leaf Financial (american general). Do they give you guys good volume and business? Or USAA? If it's private info feel free to message me. Thanks, Greg

Ping Patriot.

Comment

Spring Leaf can be a soso platform for tou to get going. They pay on average 325 but they sont pay for anything else. No close fees, no transport fees, no keys etc.....so if tou are not close to the auction its not worth it. They pay regularly too.

USAA is good but it is a military based bank so there can be lots of potential issues there too.

Comment

Do you have to go to a local Spring Leaf office for work or is there a nationwide assignment center?

Comment

Springleaf is 'local', it seems so far.

Comment

Yes they are local. We do not take any work from them, but as I said it can be a soso platform to get started.

Comment

Anyone have a few suggestions?

Comment

Nevermind .. just generated a pretty good list of most Finance companies and how many recovered units they have for sale. Shows exactly who the big lenders are.

Comment

people probably don't want to give out the names of their best clients for fear their competitors will try to steal them. I know I wouldn't put my list of clients out there for the world to see. Sounds like you found your info the old fashioned way.... you looked for it. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X