ever get anything cool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AssetRecovery View Post
    Wow you guys are making a killing from property LOL. You are going to say I am stupid or whatever but I realize we are here to make money and there is a cost in doing the inventory and storing the property but I still dont charge anything for property as long as I get keys which I bill my lender for keys.

Clients know that even if debtor surrender keys I am still billing them, if the RO does not have the keys but they were cool during the repo in case of any contact or when they come to the office then I allow them to get there stuff.

If they are a**holes, well lets just say that is a different story...
    Wouldn't it be safer to just have a set rate (zero or something) for everyone? I would be concerned with civil liability that someone would make up that I'm charging certain types of people (races, genders, etc) different prices. In the litigious society we live in, as good as it feels to charge "a**holes" more, I see this more of a financial risk then reward IMHO.

Comment

cell phones cameras trunk full of bibles cds case of mres and so forth

Comment

A two dollar bill and a nice cobalt toolbox if he doesn't come to retrieve it. Left the jack-stands the truck was sitting on in front of his garage door.

Comment

Originally posted by camel76 View Post
          Left the jack-stands the truck was sitting on
          No tires on the thing?

Comment

Not sure if he had rent and roll rims or what but it was on stands in his buddies driveway.

Comment

I found a 5 drawer Craftsman Loaded with snapon and craftsman junk and a brand new Nikon camera and 7 blackberries total so far. A few more days on the toolbox, and it's all mine.

Comment

You guys can all bite me. All I ever get is dirty diapers and trash.

Comment

Just about any video game console you can imagine,, audio video equipment, new laptop once, more phone chargers than I'll ever need, gps for the truck and all my friends, strangest find was a live hand grenade.

Comment

I get 25 for the inventory then 10 a day for storage, property is kept for 30 days then disposed of. I have been known to trade keys for property when the debtor isn't an a hole. The fun ones to deal with are those that finally call 2 to 3 months after the repo wanting their stuff back.

Comment

Working...
                    X