dispatchers/office help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dispatchers/office help

Heres one for you all... I used to have a dispatcher that while sleeping in her chair resembled Java The Hutt. We used to stand outside the security door and watch the vein on her neck move up and down up and down.

My favorite dispatcher once left in the middle of his shift after calling APD dispatch and informing them we would no longer be servicing our 54 year old contract with them.

Any good office help stories? Ive got more if you all do!

Originally posted by Gregory Terrell View Post
    Heres one for you all... I used to have a dispatcher that while sleeping in her chair resembled Java The Hutt. We used to stand outside the security door and watch the vein on her neck move up and down up and down.

My favorite dispatcher once left in the middle of his shift after calling APD dispatch and informing them we would no longer be servicing our 54 year old contract with them.

Any good office help stories? Ive got more if you all do!

Ok...I know who Jabba The Hutt is....But who in the hell is Java the hutt? Are you saying your dispatcher looked like a big *** cup of coffee lol??

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post
      Ok...I know who Jabba The Hutt is....But who in the hell is Java the hutt? Are you saying your dispatcher looked like a big *** cup of coffee lol??

wasn't java the hutt the folgers mascot?

Comment

java

Java is my brain fart for jaba... my bad
        Last edited by Gregory Terrell; 01-05-2012, 10:13 PM. Reason: haha went to google was still spelling it wrong

Comment

folgers

Originally posted by arsrepo View Post
          wasn't java the hutt the folgers mascot?
          I thought that was the fella with the jackass... juan???

Comment

Disgruntled

Did the disgruntled dispatcher make the morning coffee ?

Comment

coffee

omg.....

Comment

omg.....
                Is that a yes or a no to Bill's question lol....

Comment

yes or no

The dispatcher in question always maintained the machine. Im sure he did. It was years ago.... but now that its been mentioned I cant stop thinking about it.
                  Further, my little one has a head cold today with snot everywhere so Im a little weak in the stomach.

Favorite Dispatcher Story... Arrived @ lot to drop off wrecker 6:45 am to find 2 dispatchers in a Mexican standoff outside the office... One armed with a handgun- the other {coffee guy} had a no2 pencil and was about to get shot.... over incorrect log entries... seriously Wayne if you ever read this. I liken that to charging Hell with a bucket of icewater.

Comment

The dispatcher in question always maintained the machine. Im sure he did. It was years ago.... but now that its been mentioned I cant stop thinking about it.
                    Further, my little one has a head cold today with snot everywhere so Im a little weak in the stomach.

Favorite Dispatcher Story... Arrived @ lot to drop off wrecker 6:45 am to find 2 dispatchers in a Mexican standoff outside the office... One armed with a handgun- the other {coffee guy} had a no2 pencil and was about to get shot.... over incorrect log entries... seriously Wayne if you ever read this. I liken that to charging Hell with a bucket of icewater.
                    ****...Where are you finding these people lol....

First you hire Jabba the hut, and then you hire someone who brings pencils to a gun fight lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post
                      ****...Where are you finding these people lol....

First you hire Jabba the hut, and then you hire someone who brings pencils to a gun fight lol....
                      now now mac you have to give the pencil man some credit a number two pencil does contain lead and a very sharp point bout as sharp as his dunce cap lol

Comment

This thread got awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by arsrepo View Post
                          now now mac you have to give the pencil man some credit a number two pencil does contain lead and a very sharp point bout as sharp as his dunce cap lol
                          And not to mention...the eraser is a great recoil pad! Won't even feel it kick!

I'm laughing so hard at you guys, I can't see through the tears!

I found a pic of Jabba!
                          If you think you can or can't...You're right!
                          Do something...Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way!

Comment

Then this must be that dispatcher lol!!!!!!

Comment

hey cb where did you get that pic of my ex lol

Comment

Working...
                              X