Im Back to work, Almost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Back to work, Almost

So after my Ford Burned up on me the week of X-Mass i finally got another truck. I picked up a 07 GMC 1 ton dually, Now i have to spend the next few days getting the lift and suspension all set up. The next few days are going to be a royal pain in the but. But at least its paid for in cash and ill be able to start knocking out stuff again in stead of subing it out.

ill post pics tomorrow......

glad you got a new truck man and will be back to work soon.

Comment

Bummer! Hope this new truck treats ya well. Least the weather has warmed up a bit to make it easier to work on it. Looking forward to the pics! Bet you're ready to get back out there!

I just bought an older truck that appears to be in excellent shape, sure hope so. Checked it out pretty good. Hoping I didn't miss anything. It's my first one, so really didn't know what to look for as far as the bed and lift. Wish I had one of you experts with me to check it out. Will be going to 4-Corners tomorrow to pick it up. 99 Ford F450 Diesel with the 7.3 engine. Dynamic lift, 301??? Clean and seems to have been well cared for. Runs QUIET for a diesel! Great starter truck. I HOPE!

Last edited by Crazy Blonde; 01-06-2012, 12:02 AM. Reason: added pics
      If you think you can or can't...You're right!
      Do something...Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way!

Comment

Good luck man, lets see some pics when she's done.

Comment

Looks like a dynamic 601. And about that grill...

Comment

new truck

Thats a nice ride... congrats!

Comment

yea defintley a dynamic most likley 601 a little old to be a 701 should be 3500 pound lift 7500 pound tow capicity good trucks to use.

Comment

Crazy...... I would of thought for sure you would have gotten a 4wd up where you are, I have to have a 4wd, I hate getting some of these that are up in the Mountains deep in the woods with all the Mud and snow, Hope your Ford works out better then mine did, Ill never own another.

Comment

EagleEye...Hoping you about got er done. It got chilly outside on ya. Looking forward to the pics! Yep, I wanted a 4WD but had to take the deal on this 2wd, it was a great deal. It is a Dynamic 601, and Yes...the grill, has as big a smile as I do!
                  I'm surprised I chose a Ford too. I thought I sweared off of them after 2006 King Ranch LEMON. I also said I'd NEVER get a diesel, but...this truck is pretty nice!

Comment

Originally posted by eagleeyerepo View Post
                    Crazy...... I would of thought for sure you would have gotten a 4wd up where you are, I have to have a 4wd, I hate getting some of these that are up in the Mountains deep in the woods with all the Mud and snow, Hope your Ford works out better then mine did, Ill never own another.
                    OMG! I woulda, shoulda got a 4x4! Uggh! Had to leave several behind and come back for em! Can't believe how many are in snow country, instead of in town on clear roads. Seems alot of em are buried out in the sticks! Went to get one and saw a lady sliding down a big hill doing 360's, almost landed in the river! That one will hafta wait! (I'll try for keys, but would still be afraid coming down that steep hill on ice.) Needs Chains. I sure hate how cold blooded diesels are. Takes awhile to get er going! Hope your truck's running good for ya.

Comment

Yep that's why i am so glade i bought a 4x4. there are time where you absolutely need it. Mine is all done, Got the Lift Mounted and i Boxed in the Frame with 3/8s steel plate, Added a few leafs to the pack and its doing great. Ill post pics latter, After my Ford Burned up i ended up with a 07 GMC 3500. Paid cash and it has a but load of miles but its really clean for what it is. NEVER EVER OWN ANOTHER FORD, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X