John Kilpatrick passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Kilpatrick passed away

John Kilpatrick one of the founders of The Professional Repossessor Magazine was killed last evening.
    POLK COUNTY, Fla - Two people were killed and three others injured when two pickup trucks collided head-on in Polk County Wednesday evening.
    Deputies say 31-year-old Whitney Johnson of Windermere was traveling south on State Road 33 around 6:30 p.m. when, for some unknown reason, he veered into the northbound lane.
    John Kilpatrick, 55, of Clermont was traveling northbound and tried to avoid hitting Johnson, but the two trucks crashed head-on.
    Kilpatrick and Johnson were pronounced dead at the scene.

sad news rest in peace john.

Comment

Seen this on another site earlier, Sorry to hear.

Comment

My condolences to the Kilpatrick family. John will be missed by many.
        Kel

Comment

This news saddens me deeply.

I can remember the first time I met John Kilpatrick in person. Now, I am a big guy, but John was a giant among men! When he walked in, I felt as though I was meeting a super hero of the repossession industry - THE John Kilpatrick!! John was not just some repoman, but he was one of my heroes - a legend if you will, when I first got in the auto repossession industry. I remember, back in the day, reading every issue of his Professional Repossessor Magazine from cover to cover each month and looking forward to the next issue coming in the mail! I still have a stack of them and often go back and read them again. John knew this business inside and out and when he spoke you could hear the knowledge in his voice. He had a great speaker's voice, actually a preacher's voice, and I told him more than once he should have been a preacher!

The last time I spoke with John, he was on his way to take his boys' Sunday school class that he taught on an outing. That was last year sometime. John loved people and never turned down a chance to help someone. John also loved his family deeply. He was especially proud of his son, and spoke often of his accomplishments - baseball, college ect.

May God give his family some peace by knowing John is now with our Savior in heaven. John, you will be missed by many.
          Last edited by BRADMIN; 01-12-2012, 10:58 PM.
          List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

R.I.P. John.

Comment

Oh wow, this was shocking news. John was a great asset to the auto repossession industry. He was a real old school repoman which is hard to find in this day and age.

My sympathy to the Kilpatrick family.
              "America's Best Repo Agent"

Comment

I did not know him, but as a fellow repossessor I offer my condolences to his wife and kids. R.I.P. Mr. Kilpatrick.

Comment

I worked for John for a little over 5 years at Falcon International. There are no adjectives to describe the width and breadth of John's character. I can only say he will be missed by many, and thank you JW for all you have done for me and my family.
                  May the Good Lord keep you.

Comment

If anyone comes across the obituary with the times and location of the viewing and funeral, please post it in this thread.

Click here

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
                      If anyone comes across the obituary with the times and location of the viewing and funeral, please post it in this thread.

January 15, 2012 First United Methodist Church 950 Seventh Street
                      Clermont Fl, 34711 at 2:30 pm

Comment

Thanks. I was going to ring Mark Lacek for the details.

Click here

Comment

Godspeed. Our best wishes for his family.

Comment

Was he out working when this happened?

Godspeed John.

Comment

R.I.P John...This industry was greatly improved by you, and would be great if there were more even half as committed!

Comment

Working...
                              X