My world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My world

Gentlemen let me begin by thanking you for your time i know how little we all have to spare these days (and nights).
    Secondly I would invite each and every one of you to join ME on what I believe will be the most amazing ride ever.
    YOU YOU RESPONSIBLE few who even care to hear about what is really happening behind your backs, and even under your noses without your knowledge. YOUR legacies are being stolen from you by people who are merely more forward thinking than you. Dont bother looking around these people are cold in the ground.

This Ball is Gettin Small.

Not too many years ago the world was huge and barely navigable in most places. Today any given person can wake up on the wrong side of the bed and quite easily, crap in someones wheaties 10000 miles away with nothing but a keystroke.

OK....?

Comment

That said... There are people operating on a five thousand year battle plan. how long are you planning on sustaining your family????

Really? 2 generations thats what most people would think ideal.... 2 generations then whatever happens happens.

We need to get in this global chess game and get our feet wet. I hate to say it but maybe there will be some major glass produced.

Perhaps the first time we as a nation step back and say to israel we just cant keep you guys up... it wouldnt be fiscally responsible. they produce the largest skating rink on earth... you can put an oil well on top of glass my friends... it just cleans up easier when you spill things on it.

Those people are in a desperate situation surrounded cut off from a single safe border. The country isnt sustainable after one single nuke goes off. Those people are aware and wont let it happen. I believe it would take a single instance of us not forcing israel to stand down and they would open the ball.

BAM ten dollar a gallon gas.... and then it becomes impossible to find.... lines in the streets..... idiots shooting idiots..

Water will be the next resource we fight over... assuming the oil holds out long enough for our population to rise and continue to spread like the virus we are...

Comment

Now I'm starting to understand.....

Comment

Yep.......

I see another blunt politics buff.....and i like it!

Comment

There are millions of people right now without even clean water... those numbers will be staggering in 50 years.

China holds the panama canal. china is bullying pakistan. china is bullying japan. china is bullying US. China is like a building project approximately 2000 years ahead of schedule... What has our country ever accomplished to compete with that?

HUMAN RIGHTS!!!!! Thats what WE do! We ARE THE POLICE!

What happens when the police lay down? Anarchy!
            What happens when the police are too weak?
            When they cant afford to handle the job set out for them?
            We have been out weighed by a giant to liken Goliath!

Then we put in front of the world our version of saying everythings okay we love and embrace you all> a muslim president<... well let just see how it works out.

In any CIVILIZED world
            Power IS a popularity contest at first... and THEN it becomes strength.

I dont have the popularity to acheive power in this day and age. Neither does anyone else who would care to hear this.
            so WE the poor little people have a secret from the powers that be.

Comment

WE know WE cant stop the global crap thats bigger than us. We also believe in our right to stop it dead when it gets to our doorstep.

All civilizations rise and fall. some have been great. when i look around and see the communist spreading of our wealth and the outright invasion of our most fundamental civil rights RIGHT HERE ON OUR SOIL I feel maybe all IS lost and I fear for my son.

My pledge of Allegience is to my son
              and all his sons and theirs
              I pledge to teach him right from wrong
              everyone else better take care.
              I promise to you My family and friends
              My blood runs inside you
              Right to the end.
              When trouble comes to you
              There's no need to hide.
              Just keep it loaded
              and send them for the ride.

Comment

I have been told by some of my friends in the oil and gas industry that there is enough oil in the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, Alaska and off shore of our coasts to supply the US with 150 to 200 some years of consumption. I have never checked that online or anything, but these guys are engineers and in top management in their companies.

As far a water shortage? I have heard that said once before, but never checked on that either.

China - over a billion people! I keep hearing that their are the world's largest economy. But seeing that most of them make less a year than many Americans make in a month, I am not impressed. They are the lowest of lows in Asia. Japan and South Korea are immaculate, but China - most of the country is a 3rd world pig sty. Most cities are so polluted that each morning the Chinese have to brush filthy dust off their vehicle (if they can even afford one) like we brush snow off. People throw trash, dirty water, excrement out of their windows and doors into the street where people wade through it. Their products are all crap. Sawdust mixed with food to thicken things, toys with toxic paint, and other cheap junk. Their commie leaders are arrogant for no reason at all.
                List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

China is not our friend. Iran, Pakistan, and the other Arab countries are not America's friend. However, America's biggest enemy today, or biggest threat is not another country or it's people. The true enemy lies within our borders. The enemy consists of a group of people that have swallowed the teachings of grown up hippies and beatniks that ruined this country in the 60's. The owns that disrespected our troops, the ones that disrespected our flag, the owns that disrespected the patriots that fought and died to found our nation. These hippies that spit on our returning Vietnam War heroes and wiped their butts with our flag went on to become our kid's educators from kindergarten through their senior year and right on through 4 years of college. They have become our politicians - Bill and Hillary, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy(no R.I.P. from me for him either) and most other liberal politicians. These are the real enemies of the state.
                  Last edited by BRADMIN; 01-20-2012, 03:54 AM.

Click here

Comment

One more thing

Can you imagine another country ie china pulling a berlin airlift into mexico?

My father spent 9 months in west germany proving that the us could do something that had never been done. China could do that tomorrow with NO repercussions. Further there are enough chinese people speaking english fluently to use neutron bombs and squeegees on our cowboy asses and turn the entire civilzed western world into summerhomes. They could be driving your car.
                    sleepin in your bed. seeing YOUR sunrises and sunsets.... thank god for mutually assured destruction... its kept us alive for a lot of beautiful years and may it continue to prove effective.

to whom it may concern:
                    a larger more powerful country (us) unilaterally decides (insert your country's name here)'s ruling political faction is not imminently going to cede to our demands.... WHATEVER they may be...
                    approx a third of your country's population supports this faction and is directly related to the military/gov by 2 degrees of separation or less...
                    A full scale occupation with house to house happens.... with at minimum the temporary detention, questioning, and possible, prosecution of anyone found, or said to be found even fraternizing with any of the above population.
                    their businesses are destroyed by other sects that believe we are there to help THEM rule with THEIR own iron fists in turn..
                    he who was persecuted beforehand is now the police without police and wholesale killings take place EVERY NIGHT YOU HEAR GUNFIRE DRAWING CLOSER TO YOUR FAMILY AND HOME.
                    You consider yourself to be a brave caretaker and patriarch. A leader among your peers and a friend who will stand strong..... right????
                    If you come HERE on this soil... i will build a rp/ic package inside the carcass of a duck shove it up my uranus and float uphill through a midtown atlanta sewage pipe to get it delivered.... to YOUR green zone.
                    I am told people here without a military background dont understand truly what we are up against and why so many of ours get hurt over there.
                    I salute Jeffrey Tolle fmr USMC seargent (tanker) for his service in the first gulf war. AND everyone else that has or will earn a flag forever.

p.s. patriot put me up to this goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
                      I have been told by some of my friends in the oil and gas industry that there is enough oil in the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, Alaska and off shore of our coasts to supply the US with 150 to 200 some years of consumption. I have never checked that online or anything, but these guys are engineers and in top management in their companies

China - over a billion people! I keep hearing that their are the world's largest economy. But seeing that most of them make less a year than many Americans make in a month, I am not impressed. They are the lowest of lows in Asia. Japan and South Korea are immaculate, but China - most of the country is a 3rd world pig sty. Most cities are so polluted that each morning the Chinese have to brush filthy dust off their vehicle (if they can even afford one) like we brush snow off. People throw trash, dirty water, excrement out of their windows and doors into the street where people wade through it. Their products are all crap. Sawdust mixed with food to thicken things, toys with toxic paint, and other cheap junk. Their commie leaders are arrogant for no reason at all.

I just want to say that you are a very optimistic person and you must believe that all of those other peope hope to live like they all see us live. cadillacs and colored tvs.

china preaches that no longer will any government be considered anything but rogue unless it accepts a new world order. there can be NO single nation in charge of its own destiny.... now they would have you believe global warming could be a reason to take up arms not just sanction countries not complying with a treaty that noone wants.. especially nations that havent made it into the industrial revolution yet...

also that sounds like london a hundred years ago when everyone did everything with coal..yuck...

I think if one seriously promoted it a law could be written and passed to strip bill gates of his fortune and divvy it evenly among the american people... after all this is a democracy right? its NOT
                      so why are we fighting to bring democracy to the rest of the world... no damnbody brought it to us.. they tried to keep it FROM US. we killed them when they came to enforce baxically a tax law.... WE HAD TO KILL PEOPLE TO TAKE OUR OWN DESTINY.... Some very popular powerful people risked everything to get to the top of the heap and get it done...
                      the declaration of independence today would be tantamount to everyone in your state trying to kill every federal government agent that was sent to collect taxes or oversee the land and you would be set upon from all angles.
                      some of your friends would in turn spy against you. not believing in your cause. some of your family could die. our forefathers were badasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory Terrell View Post
                        I just want to say that you are a very optimistic person and you must believe that all of those other peope hope to live like they all see us live.
                        Sarcasm?

Originally posted by Gregory Terrell View Post
                        p.s. patriot put me up to this goodnight all
                        Seriously?

I thought you were P.W.I.

Click here

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
                          Sarcasm?

Seriously?

I thought you were P.W.I.
                          Actually all I had said was why dont you join our political threads and throw out your opinions.....(not my exact wording but close)

Comment

only 2 dinks shur

Comment

Working...
                            X