Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone see anything odd in this tiny news report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were your thoughts behind this Brad?

Comment

It seems it was the repossesors that hit the door at the wee hours of the morning. Just by the order of events.

• Repo company reports they have just picked up a motor vehicle on Walnut Street.
      • Owner was unable to be notified, would not answer door.
      • Paperwork dropped off at station.

I am guessing that they were trying to get keys or they wanted the debtor to get their personal property out of the vehicle. Then they called the P.D. and were told they needed to bring the repo order in. It is my opinion that the police were never at the Walnut Street address.
      List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
        It seems it was the repossesors that hit the door at the wee hours of the morning. Just by the order of events.

• Repo company reports they have just picked up a motor vehicle on Walnut Street.
        • Owner was unable to be notified, would not answer door.
        • Paperwork dropped off at station.

I am guessing that they were trying to get keys or they wanted the debtor to get their personal property out of the vehicle. Then they called the P.D. and were told they needed to bring the repo order in. It is my opinion that the police were never at the Walnut Street address.
        I would agree with that. I am just never a fan of half assed information, weather it was as a cop, or a repossessor.

Comment

I am guessing the culprit was some news reported assigned to crime reports!
          List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
            I am guessing the culprit was some news reported assigned to crime reports!
            Yeah, did you see the link I found, and posted a couple posts above?

Comment

Working...
            X