Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone see anything odd in this tiny news report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone see anything odd in this tiny news report?

Wednesday, Jan. 11
    5:03 a.m. Repo company reports they have just picked up a motor vehicle on Walnut Street. Owner was unable to be notified, would not answer door. Paperwork dropped off at station.
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
    Wednesday, Jan. 11
    5:03 a.m. Repo company reports they have just picked up a motor vehicle on Walnut Street. Owner was unable to be notified, would not answer door. Paperwork dropped off at station.
    I dont see a clip, just a statement, and I do see things wrong with the statement though.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post
      I dont see a clip, just a statement, and I do see things wrong with the statement though.
      That is what I meant, statement.
      List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Yea, they are still using paper instead of computers. lmao. just kidding.

Comment

i get it its a quiz..... mmm mmmm ooh 5:03 am just picked up and were surprised the doorknock didnt work? if i win just send me a teddy bear or something cool

Comment

Who was trying to notify debtor, agent or cops?

Comment

Wednesday, Jan. 11
              Well there is the time issue, as Greg mentioned.

There is the question of who was trying to notify as Doug mentioned.

They dont say if its the Police Station or News Station they dropped the paperwork off at, they just say station. They dont even say what kind of paperwork....

They dont say if it was a business or residence on Walnut street

Kind of a weird thing to make the news, no drama talked about or anything.....

Horrible grammar and sentence syntax....

Overall it is very vague.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post
                Well there is the time issue, as Greg mentioned.

There is the question of who was trying to notify as Doug mentioned.

They dont say if its the Police Station or News Station they dropped the paperwork off at, they just say station. They dont even say what kind of paperwork....

They dont say if it was a business or residence on Walnut street

Kind of a weird thing to make the news, no drama talked about or anything.....

Horrible grammar and sentence syntax....

Overall it is very vague.
                knowitall.... i still want my prize

Comment

The Report

The report was made from public records by a "Police Reporter" from a dispatch log.

It was from the Repo man calling in his repo and most of it was redacted, name , Make , model, VIN and tag number.

Comment

yeah, i figured that part out too....Did a little looking, and found this

http://www.wickedlocal.com/maynard/n...#axzz1k9Pv1fNG

Comment

The biggest concern would be, why would you be knocking on the door at 5am? Isn't that against UCC? Possible wrongful repo? Possible breach of peace?

Comment

He wanted

Originally posted by Chosenone View Post
                        The biggest concern would be, why would you be knocking on the door at 5am? Isn't that against UCC? Possible wrongful repo? Possible breach of peace?
                        He wanted the keys in exchange for the personal property.

Comment

I knock at any hour to allow them to get personals out if I feel the situation is safe, especially if they have car seats or other stuff that looks important.

Comment

Originally posted by absoluterepo View Post
                            I knock at any hour to allow them to get personals out if I feel the situation is safe, especially if they have car seats or other stuff that looks important.

i think it's a judgement call

Comment

Wednesday, Jan. 11
                              the better question brad is does anyone see anything right with this comment lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X