what do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you do?

what do you do when your worker decides it upon himself to call a clients bank and try to get info. then the client decides to drop you? i have worked my *** off to get where im at now and im at a loss for words about this situation.

i have told my client im sorry and it wont happen but maybe its too soon to tell.

I did not allow most of my agents to talk to my clients. I never had client contact info on the repossession orders.
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

The company I work for has a no communication rule, if ever a lender were to call us(me) we have to direct them to the corporate office. same as when a debtor is on the phone with a lienholder and says " here talk to...." I direct them to my main office. I'm not here to talk to people, I'm paid to secure the assigned unit.

In my opinion your employee has harmed your business and should be checking himself into the unemployment line tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by thestateofrecovery View Post
        what do you do when your worker decides it upon himself to call a clients bank and try to get info. then the client decides to drop you? i have worked my *** off to get where im at now and im at a loss for words about this situation.

i have told my client im sorry and it wont happen but maybe its too soon to tell.
        Send him walking.

There are ways to do it legally and not have them get unemployment either.

Comment

Sounds like it was one of the forwarding companies that will not allow contact because they don't want the lender to kinow who they use.

Comment

fire him...send him to work for one of your competitors

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post
              Send him walking.

There are ways to do it legally and not have them get unemployment either.
              I agree and I didnt mean to imply the notion of him collecting unemployment. Thats just what I call the labor place, I think they are are combined together, you apply for benefits and jobs at the same location.

Comment

ya thats what i did. as soon as i found out he was out the door. he was a independent contractor and had his own license but now that he cant afford his insurance i have nothing to worry about lmao

Comment

Originally posted by thestateofrecovery View Post
                  ya thats what i did. as soon as i found out he was out the door. he was a independent contractor and had his own license but now that he cant afford his insurance i have nothing to worry about lmao

LOL.

Be very careful. Feds are cracking down on Illegal 10-99 IC employees especially in tow-repo industry. If they use your vehicle you cannot 10-99 them and of coarse my insurance wont cover a IC either.. Not worth the savings brother.

I would never tolerate a driver talking to a client that sounds like a recipe for disaster 1 wrong word and you can lose a good client.

Take care

Comment

Working...
                  X