X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• article on conservative mindsets

http://news.yahoo.com/low-iq-conserv...180403506.html

Really?

This is not an article on conservative mindsets.

That would imply that it is a fact that what you posted, is what a conservative mindset is.

Instead again you get the 2 confused, because this is 100% opinion.....

Do you even read what you post?

Do you even have any clue who Pappas is???

Comment

Comment

It's funny how some of the "educated" find a way with their opinion that because you do not agree with someone else that you are prejudice. Just like not agreeing with Obama, if you don't your prejudice. The writer of this article, in my opinion, anyone who disagrees then is prejudice so they are less intelligent.
        I wonder which one of us dummies paid for the grant to discover this.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post
          congradulations nvtowing i think your the perfect winner

Comment

I am going to seperate fact from opinion for you nv in the rebuttal to help you see how they are different, since you do not seem to know.

Yahoo.com published an absurd “science” article claiming that conservatism attracts people with low IQs.

There is a huge flaw in the article. It is written by a complete moron. (opinion)

The extreme left-wing writer Stephanie Pappas is not actually a scientist. (fact)

She has a BA in psychology. (fact)

About the single easiest four year degree a person can get. (opinion)

Notice how all the left-wing militants who profess to be so smart have degrees in the soft sciences? (fact)

Not to many engineers out there who are raving leftists. (fact)

Anyway, Pappas says she can prove that low IQ = more conservative. (opinion)

She says this is because low IQ = more racist. (opinion)

She claims that people with lower IQs are more racist even if they don’t know it. (opinion)

To prove this she quotes some other radical leftists with soft science degrees. (fact)

People who actually have a high IQ immediately notice the problem with her logic. (fact! and I bet you dont notice!)

The segment of the US population that always tests the lowest for IQ scores are black people. (fact)

Now according to Pappas black people should be the most racist and the most conservative. (fact, according to her opinion. Take her opinion out and its just an opinion

However, black people also vote democrat at a rate of over 92%. (fact)

During the Bush administration, several left-wing websites were pushing articles claiming that high IQ = Democrat voter and low IQ = Republican voters. (fact! not that the statistic is true, but that the websites did this)

These articles turned out to have data that was completely fictitious. (fact! Guess what? Your site politifact was one of these!)

They are also including most blacks into Republican voter populations.
            (fact)

They would say things like Vermont, which voted Kerry, has a much higher average IQ than South Carolina, which voted for Bush. (fact! again not the statistic, but that they claimed this)

It ignores that South Carolina is a third black and 93% of those blacks voted Kerry. (fact)

Vermont on the other hand, has almost no blacks. (per capita FACT!)

So every-time another militant leftists tries to say that leftists are smarter, they either ignore blacks or try to include black IQ scores in the Republican camp!

Let me also say this....

This article and the rebuttal has some rather blatent racial themes in it...

I do not like that at all, however this is the material that this wacko NVTowing was getting his examples from, so thats how the rebuttal had to go.

I dont care what color someone is at all, they could be purple with yellow polka dits for all I care.

I thing that really does burn me though is the term reverse racisim. That term is used commonly when a black person is racist towards a white person. That is not right eirher. That implies that the only real racists are white people.

The term is just racist or racisim. Weather its white against black, black against white, or white against brown, or black against brown etc.....

In my opinion color does not matter. a racist is a racist no matter what race initiates it.

I apologize if this offends anybody but again this is how she writes and the statistics she throws out. And remember I did not post the initial article, just the rebuttal article.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nvtowing View Post

So.....Why no response?????

Comment

Working...
                  X