fair wages for spotter/repossessor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fair wages for spotter/repossessor

was talking to another repoman and he told me he makes min wage, spotting for cars and doing the actual repoing ( calling debtor asking for keys) when truck is not around. Do you guys think this is fair? or is he getting ripped off?

I wouldnt get out of bed for that kind of pay.

I have a friend in central Florida who works for a company, hes been there a year and still hasnt gotten his EE and they pay him 20-40 a car. Its crazy and I tell him all the time he is getting screwed but he is loyal to the company and doesnt mind the peanuts.

I tell people all the time, you pay peanuts, you get monkeys....

Comment

pay my spotters $50 car found and picked

Repo work I pay 100

Comment

I am doing 50 a car, cash! There own car and gas, but I do worry about the legal issues.

Comment

i pay 100 per repo, 60 per spot, and 40 to sit in truck and ride with me. Pay for own gas

Comment

$60 for Invol, $30 for Vol, Spotting $25, special cases get a Bonus depending on Repo Fee, I provide everything expect cell phone.

Comment

Dang 60 per invol....that's cheap.
              I walk through the Valley of Darkness and Fear no evil on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by vettespd20 View Post
                i pay 100 per repo, 60 per spot, and 40 to sit in truck and ride with me. Pay for own gas
                How long is that 40 bucks good for when you have a person riding with you...?

I have been doing 30 bucks no matter if we go out for 2 hours or 6 hours plus free lunch or dinner or whatever..

Just trying to see if im being too cheap

Comment

Repo/spotter pay

We pay 125 repo, 75 vol, 40-50 spot, our drivers have their own straps, lights, break in kit, and fuel. We got tired of some drivers coming to work and tearing company stuff up and hot rodding the truck but prior to them paying for fuel they got 75 invol and 50 vol. Also if we get paid extra for mileage or fuel it goes to the driver because that is fair, and close fees are chopped 50/50.

Comment

Spotter pay
                    I pay 75 per car spotted. 100 per car if they repo it. I also pay fuel. And my vehicles. Man you guys are getting off cheap! Also all the bonus money goes to my agents if we ever get bonus money anymore lol.

Invols for repo agents start at 100 per car
                    Vols paid 50
                    125 for powersport repos
                    20 bucks bonus if secured with in 24 hours.

I try to make sure my guys are fed and have motivation to keep working. I have been an agent for 15 years prior to owning my company and could never pay someone 20-40 bucks a hit I couldn't sleep at night lol. Nor put up with high turnover

If I get a green horn that can not door knock or repo solo I let them intern and tell them upfront its like a tattoo artist you cant get paid to learn and need to put the time in your craft to learn. I still throw them cash and buy them meals etc but its not much and its only a rare occasion I will invest my time into training someone like that.

Now camera car drivers yes that is a mundane task with no skill other then driving a car slowly and safely its a 9 buck an hour job take it or leave it lol

Comment

Originally posted by PRAREPO View Post
                      Spotter pay
                      I pay 75 per car spotted. 100 per car if they repo it. I also pay fuel. And my vehicles. Man you guys are getting off cheap! Also all the bonus money goes to my agents if we ever get bonus money anymore lol.

Vols paid 50
                      125 for powersport repos

I try to make sure my guys are fed and have motivation to keep working. I have been an agent for 15 years prior to owning my company and could never pay someone 20-40 bucks a hit I couldn't sleep at night lol. Nor put up with high turnover

If I get a green horn that can not door knock or repo solo I let them intern and tell them upfront its like a tattoo artist you cant get paid to learn and need to put the time in your craft to learn. I still throw them cash and buy them meals etc but its not much and its only a rare occasion I will invest my time into training someone like that.

Now camera car drivers yes that is a mundane task with no skill other then driving a car slowly and safely its a 9 buck an hour job take it or leave it lol

You wouldnt be looking for another agent, would you? lol

Comment

Originally posted by FlRepoMan View Post
                        You wouldnt be looking for another agent, would you? lol

Brother, I been trying to find one more for 4 months now.. So many dip ***** in AZ not funny.. LOL come on down!

Comment

Brother, I been trying to find one more for 4 months now.. So many dip ***** in AZ not funny.. LOL come on down!
                          Haha dont tell me that. I might have to pull the certificates off the wall and pack my ****. lol

Comment

I make $50 a locate, $50 a spot . All my own equipment, and NO FREE FOOD !! Anyone in a warmer state wanna make a better offer ?? lol

Comment

Spotter pay

Vols paid 50
                              125 for powersport repos

Good Lord what are you getting paid....$500 a car??

Comment

Working...
                              X