Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shutting down operations due to the blizzard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shutting down operations due to the blizzard?

Repoindustry.com is officially snowed in and the whole area is shut down.
    I do not miss the days of being snowbound with trucks parked not making money and clients wanting you to run in 3 feet of snow!

Has anyone shut down their operations due to the blizzard and cold?

PS - And to all my Florida friends on here....I officially hate you
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

We loose a lot of days to the snow each year. It drives me nuts but what are you going to do? 4X4 trucks can get you to the unit but what are you going to do when it is time to stop? I just park my truck and wait it out, I will run the LPR if possible and put a bunch of trackers on units

Comment

I rely on information from my drivers as to road conditions since their out there, then will park the trucks. No amount of money from a repo or tow will pay for a injured worker or wrecked truck and the finance companies can wait for their updates.

Comment

Originally posted by BRADMIN View Post
        Repoindustry.com is officially snowed in and the whole area is shut down.
        I do not miss the days of being snowbound with trucks parked not making money and clients wanting you to run in 3 feet of snow!

Has anyone shut down their operations due to the blizzard and cold?

Brad, I want you know I'm wearing shorts and t-shirt and my ac in my truck is on lol.

On another note everyone be safe out there

Comment

Originally posted by BRADMIN View Post
          Don't hate the player man...it's only a game... LoL ...

7 Weather Forecast - Miami Fl.

Monday: Some hazy sun and warm, with increasing clouds in the afternoon. There's a slight rain chance with an approaching cold front. Highs in the 80s.

Tuesday: Mostly clear and chilly. Coldest since last March: Morning lows in the 40s. Daytime highs in the 60s with a brisk wind!

Wednesday: Chilly start, then milder by the afternoon. Highs in the 70s. Partly cloudy and dry.

Thursday: Partly cloudy and warmer with a nice ocean breeze. Warmer highs near 80.

Friday: Partly cloudy, breezy and warm. Highs in the lower 80s with spotty showers possible.

Saturday: Passing clouds and continued warm. Highs in the lower 80s.

Sunday: Times of sun and warm for winter. Highs in the lower 80s.

Read more: http://www.wsvn.com/weather/#ixzz2pdVOFUbp

Comment

Originally posted by JTDAMiami View Post
            Don't hate the player man...it's only a game... LoL ...

7 Weather Forecast - Miami Fl.

Monday: Some hazy sun and warm, with increasing clouds in the afternoon. There's a slight rain chance with an approaching cold front. Highs in the 80s.

Tuesday: Mostly clear and chilly. Coldest since last March: Morning lows in the 40s. Daytime highs in the 60s with a brisk wind!

Wednesday: Chilly start, then milder by the afternoon. Highs in the 70s. Partly cloudy and dry.

Thursday: Partly cloudy and warmer with a nice ocean breeze. Warmer highs near 80.

Friday: Partly cloudy, breezy and warm. Highs in the lower 80s with spotty showers possible.

Saturday: Passing clouds and continued warm. Highs in the lower 80s.

Sunday: Times of sun and warm for winter. Highs in the lower 80s.

Read more: http://www.wsvn.com/weather/#ixzz2pdVOFUbp
            Ed, hahaha

Comment

Not intentionally. But right now only my gas truck and camera cars will start. hopefully we'll have the diesels up and running by this afternoon.

Comment

I just saw the typo in the weekly newsletter

List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Originally posted by sitemember View Post
                  Brad, I want you know I'm wearing shorts and t-shirt and my ac in my truck is on lol.

On another note everyone be safe out there

Lol, Your AC doesnt work anyways.

Comment

Retirement

Being retired , I am sitting in my recliner watching the snow blow by the window with my feet warming in front of the fire.

It's nice not having to worry about whether and how long it will take to get the wrecker to start or to answer those pesky calls from the pesky lenders who I never cared for much anyway.

My new leather A1 Flight jacket arrived via UPS this morning and as soon as the chill is off of it, I'm going to try it on and then I will watch a movie and take a nap.

I sure am real glad I have the SS check going straight to the bank acct. or I would have to walk all the way out to the mailbox in the cold to retrieve it!

Life is sweet .

Comment

We are outside of phila. pa If you think your weather sucks try this. Last night when we went out the temp was 25 degrees at 5:00 am it was 55 degrees. Tonight it will be 30 degrees and by 2:00 am it will be 9 degrees' did I mention all the fog .rain and ice on sunday night ? O well it is what it is.

Comment

Hell no, I pray for several feet of snow every year. Couple of feet of snow and you know the debtors are at home - at least the ones without 4x4/AWD.

Comment

Only one im running is the 4X4 her in Ofallon Missouri. The other two are at the shop buried in snow.

Comment

Well here in Rochester NY it is -22 out.......that's what it feels like with the wind.

Only takes about a few minutes before your hands feel like they are going to fall off...

Comment

Working...
                            X