Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather.... (Website thread #2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather.... (Website thread #2)

I just got my best payday in over a year and I'm ready to hire a professional to do my website. What I have now I did myself... and it shows.

My idea is to have a form page, a really detailed one where a, lets say a repoman, can type in the info that he has instead of sending me the files, which tend to be a hassle sometimes and not necessary as I'm a little different than most skip tracers in the type of info I'm interested in.

A lot of times a repoman will not tell me something either because he forgot or thought it was irrelevant. Where as with a form I can suggest questions and allow the option of like a, "this is implied info" or partial info (like half a plate works for me) that type of stuff.

Or would you rather, since you don't really like having to pay someone to do your skips anyway, just send your file and be done with it? The thing is though, I know y'all do your own skip work if and if it doesn't work out, then yeah maybe hire someone.... but you picked up more useful info during your work than I would find in those stupid loan files.

So which would you prefer to do? I'm hiring my friends super-nerdy awesome son to do my site with this money I made today.

P.S. I wish Banks, Credit Unions and Finance Companies would collect email addresses of all references and of course the "future debtors".
    And I prefer cell phone numbers over landlines... on references especially!

Sometimes I get y'alls files and I'm like gee, thanks. No wonder you had to hire me.

Comment

Working...
    X