Need Some Advice/Tips/Tricks for Gated Communities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Advice/Tips/Tricks for Gated Communities

Whats up guys, I have a few cars that I'm looking for that are located in gated communities. 2 of the communities have security guards, one does not. The one that does not I have waited around for someone to pull in and follow them in but couldn't waste too much time so I left. That one I'm not too worried about. The 2 with security guards I am at a loss. I've had some success in the past with gated communities but it wasn't fun at all. I've heard from someone tell me to get a siren and the gate will open up as that is what EMT/Police do in case of an emergency, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

It's very frustrating with these gated communities. They're not even in nice areas. They just have them to keep thieves and whatever else out I guess. Any help would be appreciated. If people reply saying the siren trick has worked then I will go get one tonight and try it out. Thanks

Originally posted by FNNJ2012 View Post
    Whats up guys, I have a few cars that I'm looking for that are located in gated communities. 2 of the communities have security guards, one does not. The one that does not I have waited around for someone to pull in and follow them in but couldn't waste too much time so I left. That one I'm not too worried about. The 2 with security guards I am at a loss. I've had some success in the past with gated communities but it wasn't fun at all. I've heard from someone tell me to get a siren and the gate will open up as that is what EMT/Police do in case of an emergency, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

It's very frustrating with these gated communities. They're not even in nice areas. They just have them to keep thieves and whatever else out I guess. Any help would be appreciated. If people reply saying the siren trick has worked then I will go get one tonight and try it out. Thanks

I know of a few tricks but due to the "public" viewing this forum Im not going to disclose them openly. If you send me a pm I might help ya out.

Comment

Have you tried to just pull up to the guard gate and tell them why you are there. A lot of times, especially in the not so great communities, they will let you in. They are there just like you said to keep the thieves out.

If they say no we cant without the residents permission. Have them call the RO. I have had times when there very happy you are there and they let you in. Either way try to find out from the guard if the people still live at the address. Hope that helps and Good Luck

Comment

there are a few um special skills to get into the gated communities. i will not give them away in a public forum. i will say this i strongly strongly suggest you do not put a siren in your truck to try to trick the gate you are asking for all kinds of trouble if you get caught.

Comment

As well send me a PM and if I can verify you are for real , I would help you with a few tricks in that area of gate opening .

Comment

Originally posted by CreekerTampaBay View Post
            As well send me a PM and if I can verify you are for real , I would help you with a few tricks in that area of gate opening .

How do we know you are real? lol

Comment

The Gate

Anything you do to physically unlock or open a gate is criminal trespass in the Commonwealth of KY. Criminal Trespass is a Class A Misdemeanor, (an arrest able offence.)

This includes sirens, metal signs on a rope tossed over the magnetic sensor that opens the exit gate and punching in the code on the key pad that is left for the emergency service people .

You can trick the debtor , or drive through behind a resident but you cannot force or trick the gate.

If you can trick someone else who has the legal authority to open the gate without representing yourself to be a law enforcement officer or a public official, you are good to go.

Comment

Gate access

Hey how's it going there is a bunch of ways you can trick a gate to access at debtors place of employment or place a resident they are all on the internet and most of them will work but I would not suggest using the siren thing cuz that could land you three to four years mandatory prison sentence for impersonation of a emergency vehicle and we all know we don't want that so as far as any place with a security Force what I did is when I got my area I made it a point to visit all those security guards meet them and introduce myself most of which were really cool and actually help me find the debtor by telling me where they last in the vehicle or that they no longer live there or what have you most of the time they're sitting around being bored anyway so little bit action they will jump on it most of the time thay will help and if you do run across the occasional one that says that they don't even want you on the property just wait keep swinging by when their shift ends and just talk to some one else remember you're a professional adjuster act that way baby I understand that you have a job do as much as they do

Comment

Working...
                X