Insurance Providers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Providers

I'm in the process of looking for a new insurance provider, I know the topic has been talked about before, I just cant find the thread. I currently got a quote from ATIG, was wondering what's some other company's I can get a quote from before I sign. An what's you're thoughts on ATIG. thanks for the help in advance.

Call RSIG, if you are accepted as a member you don't have to worry about renewal, you don't get kicked out if you have a loss. They are so much more than insurance providing education, legal help, they market your business, included in membership fee is an accidental life insurance policy for all employees, we work with the insurer on claims (most insurance providers don't understand this business and since everyone in RSIG owns a repossession agency and the Director of education is an attorney who has worked in this field for 35 plus years) your claims are very well represented. Not known to be the cheapest the coverage it is as good as you can get, with a AAA rated carrier and RSIG makes sure they are profitable (since that is why most insurers leave the market). 703-365-0199.

Comment

Originally posted by G.K.ingrepo View Post
      I'm in the process of looking for a new insurance provider, I know the topic has been talked about before, I just cant find the thread. I currently got a quote from ATIG, was wondering what's some other company's I can get a quote from before I sign. An what's you're thoughts on ATIG. thanks for the help in advance.

ATIG is GREAT. The owner, the staff and everything they do for you is the best. Just talk to Chip Thompson there he will take good care of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankies View Post
        ATIG is GREAT. The owner, the staff and everything they do for you is the best. Just talk to Chip Thompson there he will take good care of you.
        Thanks Frankie, I have been dealing with chip an it also helps that he opened a office in Colorado, I feel a lot more comfortable.

Comment

Company i work for uses atig boss never had a bad word about them he seems to love them.

Comment

ATIG has a few of the markets, but not all of them. You need to talk to someone who can also quote you with NSM and TIP programs. Chip should be giving you a quote from National Interstate and his AIG/Guard program.

If you have any specific questions feel free to give me a call and i can go over all of the carriers and options with you to make sure that you are getting the best bang for your buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael the insurance guy View Post
              ATIG has a few of the markets, but not all of them. You need to talk to someone who can also quote you with NSM and TIP programs. Chip should be giving you a quote from National Interstate and his AIG/Guard program.

If you have any specific questions feel free to give me a call and i can go over all of the carriers and options with you to make sure that you are getting the best bang for your buck.
              Thanks Michael, could you PM me you're number I wouldn't mind getting a quote also from you if possible? thanks

Comment

Working...
              X