The most cars you repoed in a week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most cars you repoed in a week?

A few years ago I got an inch of paper blown to me on a Monday and was able to repo 36 cars in a week. I was redeyed every nite the whole week and hardly cut the motor for even a hot minute. just going address to address chaining cars and taking them to the company lot.

Whats your record fro the week?

I won't embarrass you by posting a number Digger. :athrashi:

Comment

took

I took 24 cars in one week!

Comment

19 last week. I think that is my record.

Comment

Originally posted by Grave Digger View Post
          was able to repo 36 cars in a week.

Originally posted by CWM Asset Recovery View Post
          I took 24 cars in one week!
          How many hours did you you guys work that week?

Comment

Mine is currently 22...but my average is still 12-14

Comment

26 invols on my own. Keep in mind, that was all ina concentrated area close to the storage lot. The company I worked for at the time was paid $400 plus per repo and they paid us $160 per invol. So that week was a nice $4000 week.

But my average for that company used to be 15 to 18 invols a week.
              List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

I don't keep track by the week. I've had 9 in a day (I consider a day being until I quit for the night, so morning one day till like 5 or 6 in the morning). And my best month is 78.... but that's just me and 1 truck, with a helper at night. I'm proud of those numbers, but always trying to break them.

Comment

Our main business is private towing, police impounds, and roadside assistance. We have medium and heavy duty wreckers and tractor trailers area large portion of our trade. We probably do an average of 15 repossessions a month. Years ago we did a lot more, but found the towing business was our niche and also for our area it was steadier. I love repossessing cars, but it does not pay the bills like it used to.
                  I've seen terrible things,
                  I've done terrible things...
                  When I close my eyes,
                  I see these things even clearer.
                  Therefore;
                  I try not to close my eyes.
                  But sooner or later,
                  I have to blink.

Comment

22 has been my best week, not bad for 1 man, 1 truck, and a majority of those cars being in an area a little more than 100 miles from the yard. Someday I'll have mad skills like you old timers.

Comment

Working...
                    X