anyone get the itch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone get the itch

to go out and get more cars, even when you know you should be taking time off??? anytime im not asleep, or actively searching for debtors, im thinking about how to get the tough ones, or planning my next route, or trolling the net to find info... i think im obsessed.... LOL

I constantly make myself take time off to spend with my wife and son. This job doesn't have set hours and we can run till we drop. I think we all get the"itch" to keep going when we really should take a break.

The only time I really push is if my numbers are low and I need to make up a few to keep a decent paycheck or if I'm pushing record numbers for a week I tend to see how far I can push it. Just remember...its a job....only a job

Comment

Go home when you start to get tired. If you push yourself , you will start to make fatigue related mistakes. You can not afford to make mistakes in this business. Mistakes can get you killed.

Comment

I'll get plenty of sleep when I die. :abanana:

Comment

Originally posted by Skippy View Post
          I'll get plenty of sleep when I die. :abanana:
          Maybe sooner than later if you fall asleep at the wheel Skipster! :abagpipe:

Comment

Originally posted by repo chic View Post
            Maybe sooner than later if you fall asleep at the wheel Skipster! :abagpipe:
            He's a big boy. If he wants to work 20 hours a night then its his business.

Comment

Originally posted by VAREPOGUY View Post
              to go out and get more cars, even when you know you should be taking time off??? anytime im not asleep, or actively searching for debtors, im thinking about how to get the tough ones, or planning my next route, or trolling the net to find info... i think im obsessed.... LOL
              I am thinking I am obssessed too. I am going on over 24 hours of working right now and do not want to quit.

Comment

I'm the same way. The gf says I work too much.

Comment

Working...
                X