The Cowboy's Terrell Owens needs to go down the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cowboy's Terrell Owens needs to go down the road

While the Dallas Cowboys were trying to downplay a possible rift between Terrell Owens and Jason Witten, the two nearly came to blows on Friday, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram first reported Saturday.
    ESPN's Chris Mortensen, according to team sources, confirmed an incident occurred at the Cowboys training facility when Witten tried to engage Owens in a conversation about a pass route. Owens told Witten to stay away from him and called him a name. The two exchanged words before being separated.

None of us would put up with an employee that acts like this. He is arrogant, hot tempered and will be the ruin of Dallas.

On November 3, 2005, Hugh Douglas, former Philadelphia Eagles Defensive End, acting as an ambassador for team management, started to have an argument with Owens in front of the team in the locker room before practice. Soon, this led to a short fight between the two. Soon after he ran his mouth a t anew's conference that ended his career with the Eagles.

On September 27, 2006 Owens tried to kill himself by intentionally ingesting an overdose of hydrocodone.

He spot in the face of Atlanta Falcon's corner back DeAngelo Hall during a December 16, 2006 game between Dallas and Atlanta and was fined $35,000 for it.

He has been fined repeateldly for end zone antics after touchdowns, reportedly falls asleep during tema meetings and is disrespectful to coaching staff and manangement.

In May 2008, Owens said he "definitely" wants to finish his career in Dallas, so lets give him his wish. The guy has a long history of trouble and needs to go down the road.

Old Gringo your from Texas - any adivce for the Cowboy's management?

Any one else have comments?

Originally posted by bigdaddy View Post
    He spit in the face of Atlanta Falcon's corner back DeAngelo Hall during a December 16, 2006 game between Dallas and Atlanta and was fined $35,000 for it.
    Texas is rough when it comes to fines -

Originally posted by Old Gringo View Post
    If you are going to perform a repossession in Texas, you had better be licensed and insured. They are cracking down hard and if you are caught, it's a $9000 fine the first time.

Comment

Actually Big Daddy, I am a Panthers Fan.

Comment

Nice. Fry that spam up with some onions and have lunch.:adickhead:

Comment

t.o.

can we say bye bye to dallas and hello oakland. i hope he doesnt go to oakland im a bears fan and i hope to see either t o or mr marvin in a bears uniform cause we need a legit reciever on the roster to go along with mr forte. theres a hoss

Comment

Sounds like he would make a great REPO Man ! How about it Old Gringo, give him a shot !

Comment

T O

Well i sure didnt see T O going to the Buffalo Bills but i guess when u have few options u gotta take em. the only person thats gonna help is lee evans look for him to have 10 plus tds and 1100 yards this year.

Comment

Working...
              X