Yoshihiro Akiyama Vs Jake Shields

Yushin Okami Vs Tim Boetsch

Hatsu Hioki Vs Bart Palaszewski

Anthony Pettis Vs Joe Lauzon

Takanori Gomi Vs Eiji Mitsuoka

Norifumi Yamamoto Vs Vaughan Lee

Riki Fukuda Vs Steve Cantwell

Takeya Mizugaki Vs Chris Cariaso

A lot of fights and a lot of Japanese fighters as the fights are in Japan but I hope for some good entertaining fights after several technical battles that did not show so well on TV last time around.

So where is the smart money going????? Everybody place your bets!

Hoping for an Edgar win but Bendo seems to big and possibly just fast enough to take out Edgar. Wrestling will be a factor in this fight as will cardio which they both have for days.

I really hope Rampage knocks Bader back to the minors...Although I like Bader I just think he is a bit overhyped.

Kongo will hopefully beat Hunt back to super heavy weight

Shields will most likely beat Sexyama but I really hope Shields loses.

Okami will destroy Boetsch

and why the hell isnt Lauzon vs Pettis on the main card? Lauzon should take this one

If Gomi loses this will likely be his last ufc fight

Comment

I got a question? what is so interesting about 2 guys beating the crap out of each other??? you can go with me to grab some of my big trucks as these guys want to rumble cause I am taking there home and money maker away... not there go to work vehicle.

Comment

Jking??? Really? Its a sports forum, if you would rather watch ice skating and the notebook more power to you I am not here to judge!

Night I agree with a lot of that, the main event will def be a lot of energy because both Edgar and Henderson have huge gas tanks.

Who knows with Rampage because you never know what you will get with him, is it the training hard crazy guy that was bad *** in pride? or the hollywood superstar just in it for the $$$.

If Kongo stays up he wins, if he goes down he looses as always.

Shields should win I agree

Okami agreed

Gomi is in a win or go home situation except for maybe future cards in Japan only as he still is a draw for tickets

The Lauzon Petis fight I am assuming will be the main event on the free tv card. Something good as a give away I guess because that has a chance to be fight of the night

Comment

Originally posted by jkingjr123 View Post
          I got a question? what is so interesting about 2 guys beating the crap out of each other??? you can go with me to grab some of my big trucks as these guys want to rumble cause I am taking there home and money maker away... not there go to work vehicle.

No offense...but were you drunk when you posted this?

Insurance guy...I'm a HUUUUGE MMA fan so anytime you want to talk UFC, strikeforce or whatever I love talking about it!!

Comment

I trained for 6 years here in Las Vegas with Cobra Kai Jiu Jitsu (Marc Laimon) and have trained with Roy Nelson, Kendall Grove, Joe Stevenson, Phil Baroni, and a lot of other guys that are still up and coming in the smaller shows. I also just did some voulenteer work for my friends non-profit IAC (It Aint Chemo) and worked vip security for their UFC celebrity auction. They auctioned off Randy Couture, Chuck Liddell, Forrest Griffin, Clay Guida, and a lot of other guys. I learned that night that I had the most worthless job ever...security for UFC fighters!

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalkerIL View Post
              No offense...but were you drunk when you posted this?

Insurance guy...I'm a HUUUUGE MMA fan so anytime you want to talk UFC, strikeforce or whatever I love talking about it!!
              No I don't drink. I merly asked what is the fun in it? I don't get it. Now I will do some 360 with ya or ps3 lol

Comment

No I don't drink. I merly asked what is the fun in it? I don't get it. Now I will do some 360 with ya or ps3 lol

I've been known to play some 360 on occasion...what games you enjoy?

Comment

mw all of them really like black ops any gun play games

Comment

Huge MMA fan and Gamer.. I think Egar will tap out by the 4th round if he don't get knocked out first.. If Rampage is in shape he should KO bader.

Comment

360-InsuranceBroker
                      only play MW and only when I have time which is not often only in the evenings after the kids go to bed

Now for the Fights I am looking forward to this card, the main event will be full of energy for sure as both of those guys have huge gas tanks so it should be entertaining. Rampage I think has become a name that draws fans but downgraded to the guy you fight to see if you are going to be a somebody in the sport or not. Nightstalker my contact info is on here and I have been watching MMA since Gracie vs Shamrock 1. So anytime you want to talk MMA let me know!

Comment

HOLY CRAP!! What a night of fights!! I personally believe the Edgar - Henderson fight was a bit closer than the judges scored it but it could have went either way. I have become a HUUUGE fan of both those guys. Rampage looks like **** if you ask me. His career seems to be about over. DID YOU SEE TIM BOETSCH?? What a win. And I also thought Shields lost that fight to Akiyama. (I admit I'm not a Shields fan) Also, Holy Anthony Pettis!! That guy will lose to a lot of wrestlers but he sure is a human highlight reel. One of the best cards I've seen in quite some time!!

Comment

That was a great night of fights. Head Kick Ko's, a sloppy overweight Rampage, and Boetsch looked good. It was about time that the whole card was stacked top to bottom. They have been sub-par cards the last few times.

Comment

I can't get into regular boxing since UFC came on the scene.

Comment

Now I will do some 360 with ya
                              Originally posted by nightstalkerIL View Post
                              I've been known to play some 360 on occasion...what games you enjoy?
                              All I focused on was 360 & I thought are they talking about marijuana? And then it hit me! 420 not 360! Yeah, video games! The whole thought process cracked me up

A man knows when he is getting old when he stuff like that happens.
                              List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Working...
                              X