Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning heads to Denver Broncos - A mistake for the Colts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning heads to Denver Broncos - A mistake for the Colts??

So much for loyalty to Manning for taking the Colts from nothing to something.

Do think the Colts will ever see a SB again?
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

I honestly think if i was the Colts GM and if Manning is really OK TO PLAY AT A HIGH LEVEL again. I would have traded off the first pick to a team. they would have been able to get 2 or 3 first round picks for someone able to get LUCK. And the worst thing that could happen is, You trade off luck but you get 2 or 3 first round picks and if MANNING sucks you have 2 or 3 picks over the next year or 2 to get someone to replace him. just my thoughts

Comment

this one is interesting on so many levels.. Peyton is huge mystery.. He hasnt played in awhile.. Also lets not forget that Denver hasnt been exactly killing it with traditional qbs... I think Tebow hid a ton of deficiencies the broncos had..Not the other way around...The line looked great when Tebow had his run, but you also have to figure its because of the running monster denver became.. Im going to be fixated to see if they give manning enough time to work downfield.. There is some talent at receiver for sure.. Manning has some tools..but i dunno.. I bet defense's come bringing a ton of pressure on him.. it will be a adjustment... I know a lot of guys are saying this make them a shoe in to win the AFC west.. Im not so sure.. The raiders have a ton of talent.. San diego isnt bad.. the chiefs may not suck.. I know Manning will probably have a ton to prove, and he is peyton manning.. but there alot of questions marks..

Comment

True willzmr, but the Colts are sure to have a less than stellar season!
        List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

yeah fo sure.. colts are going to be in trouble... Luck seems tough enough to take it...he will get some punishment

Comment

Working...
          X