Selling 2 trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling 2 trucks

Getting out of the business and selling a 2005 Ford F450 Powerstroke 6.0 and a 2007 Chevy 3500HD Duramax.

Chevy is a black extended cab, new body style. Truck has 289k for miles, runs great, newer tires and has a set of 4 DRN Cameras, laptop with RAM mount, Dollies, Gojacks. Straps, lights and chains Ready to work! $34,000.

Ford is a white regular cab with 400kish. A lot of newer parts ie. EGR cooler, turbo, injectors about 15-20k ago. Runs great. Tires approx. 50%, RAM Mount for laptop, Dollies, Gojacks. Straps, lights and chains. This would be a great starter truck! $15k obo.

Trucks are located in Salinas CA. Call or text and we can discuss. Thanks, Dave (408)313-4968
    Attached Files

Dropping price on Ford to $12k. Chevy $32k.

Comment

Interested in $15k truck

can you give me a descriptive condition of body, engine, transmission , tires and wheel lift and hydrolics?

What is wrong besides higher miles?

Please call me 702-301-8583

Josh Elias

Comment

Originally posted by DelMar Recovery Solutions View Post
        can you give me a descriptive condition of body, engine, transmission , tires and wheel lift and hydrolics?

What is wrong besides higher miles?

Please call me 702-301-8583

Josh Elias

Why does a forwarder need trucks?

Comment

Originally posted by sitemember View Post
          Why does a forwarder need trucks?
          Good Question but I hope he buys them, runs them for 6 months and then comes to realize that YES, YOU WILL LOSE MONEY, LOTS OF MONEY, running no close fee and contingent work!

Only time will tell.....

Comment

Lol Sorry, I dont check on here often thats why I left my number to call for info. The 05 Ford is sold, Chevy still for sale. Didnt Del Mar start out as a repo company in Az? And if I did sell it to Del Mar I think Id have to raise the price of the sale to make up for all the money lost running their accounts!

Comment

If you dont like forwarders, dont work for them. Everyone has the accept/reject option

As far as Del Mar is concerned they have always been fair. Josh Elias and Melissa Hungerford have always been respectful to me and I think they are definitely one of the better forwarders. I could not say that about very many of them.

I just dont like seeing decent people bashed.

Comment

[QUOTE=towingsandiegoinc;50229]If you dont like forwarders, dont work for them. Everyone has the accept/reject option

As far as Del Mar is concerned they have always been fair. Josh Elias and Melissa Hungerford have always been respectful to me and I think they are definitely one of the better forwarders. I could not say that about very many of them.

I do not believe anyone said anything about their character. I believe everyone was referencing their work quality. Also, the fact that contingent work is a waste of time and resources. All true statements.

Comment

Working...
                X