Forwarders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gunsnroses View Post
    Bryan, what will you and your forwarding company be like compared to the other forwarders. What you gonna do different? Can anything be done different? Just curious.
    I had the opportunity to be a part of a conversation Bryan was in at the convention in Miami and he has cred. The training the CSRs get on how to process an account is, in my mind, the diff between a forwarder that simply re-faxes info, or works the account. Given they have workable paper to begin with, the company that trains their people the most will have the better paper for the recovery agency to pick up.
    If Bryan trains his forwarder people to work the files, he should be ahead of the curve.
    *consider this a solicitation for Florida work Bryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunsnroses View Post
      Bryan, what will you and your forwarding company be like compared to the other forwarders. What you gonna do different? Can anything be done different? Just curious.
      Treat agents with for starters
      Kel

Comment

I have had several dialogues with Bryan myself. I am not easily impressed and I easily tire of hearing guys tell me all they know about repoing and how GREAT they are at repossessing over and over again.

My take on Bryan is this - he knows what he is doing in the repossession industry, but he does not go to great lengths letting you know that because he is also humble. He is a repossession professional that knows what the agents need from a forwarder to get the job done. He is a great repossessor - not just a wrecker driver AND he is a businessman that will make it happen with his forwarding company. He strikes me as fair and honest AND will not build his company at the expense of the repossession company owners that he contracts with.

Just my two bucks.......
        List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
          I have had several dialogues with Bryan myself. I am not easily impressed and I easily tire of hearing guys tell me all they know about repoing and how GREAT they are at repossessing over and over again.

My take on Bryan is this - he knows what he is doing in the repossession industry, but he does not go to great lengths letting you know that because he is also humble. He is a repossession professional that knows what the agents need from a forwarder to get the job done. He is a great repossessor - not just a wrecker driver AND he is a businessman that will make it happen with his forwarding company. He strikes me as fair and honest AND will not build his company at the expense of the repossession company owners that he contracts with.

Just my two bucks.......
          And for what it's worth, I agree with you Bryan is an astute businessman.
          Kel

Comment

Originally posted by SeaKelly View Post
            Bryan
            I just added him to my freind list!

Comment

marylou i think everyones issue is that you said you were one person and are someone else my company has had contact with you yes and so have others but you need to understand everyones point of you said you were one person and are someone else

Originally posted by Marylou23 View Post
              ARS...I am pretty sure I responded to you yesterday and spoke with your boss and your company has now been opened up in Philadelphia.....anything else I can do for you?

Comment

Originally posted by arsrepo View Post
                marylou i think everyones issue is that you said you were one person and are someone else my company has had contact with you yes and so have others but you need to understand everyones point of you said you were one person and are someone else
                On top of the identity issue, it is one thing to complain(we all need to vent-human nature) but one should be careful of how they complain.

Although your intention might not have been to come across as insulting, you did....Perception is reality!
                Kel

Comment

thanks for the props all.....a man will surely reap what he has sown....i live by that....i just completed the article on "How to Maximize Profits with a Forwarder".....Brad has it now....it may get tweaked but soon it'll be posted....i intend for feedback as i wrote it as an interactive piece....ATR was formed to do only camera hit facillitation, soon it was given a forwarding piece of graveyard accounts....because we do one thing, FIND CARS, we soon moved into front end forwarding....we've been at it a year, we're gaining steam bc we are agents....i've been an insider at RS during its glory days, i saw many things both good and bad....all the good things we learned from that association are now SOP at ATR....none of us told them about the bad stuff they do daily cause to me, give em some rope....we all know our industry is in flux....theres a new recovery industry in its infancy now....many wont be here much longer....i see the contracts from the lenders on the forwarding...i also see many areas where we as repossessors got the shaft....ATR intends on streaming down the money to you with the absolute best information available, then partnering with our network of agents for mutual profit....we actually pay MORE for a repo than we get.....yep, MORE....our only income is from a small management fee, repo agents get it all.....daddy always said, "a little for a long time is way better than a lot at once".....many of you have emailed about being involved....i'm not the guy to talk to, kathy(one of the 5 owners) is wholly in charge of our network....only her, so i cant do anything but give you her info....we have hired some of the best skiptracers from other companies and they look at all accounts before assignment.....i'd rather have slower growth with continuity than make a ton on any agents back....to date, some clients still make the case for lower fees, to that i ask them to come ride with one of our pro agents and then tell me what you think its worth....i dont care much for report cards, time cards, company policy, or any other useless gizmo some bean counter came up with to justify their corporate job....i concrentrate on ONE THING.....INVOICING.....cause that pays the bills and creates the success rate all chase so hard.....back to basics boys, i'm gonna dance with the one that brung me

Comment

Have you never signed up for something with a name different than what is on your birth certificate? I give up it is what it is you...you can all just nail me to wall it's ok I get it.

Wish everyone well!

Comment

Marylou sent me a message when she got back online and i asked her where the Marylou came from. She said it comes from a nickname her family gave her. I accept that as a reasonable answer and feel like she was being up front. I dont think it is really that big a deal?
                      Now Accepting Affiliate Applications Nationwide!

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
                      Intelligent Recovery

Comment

My screen name on here has nothing to do with my name or company name, its what I use for everything on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmikenc View Post
                          My screen name on here has nothing to do with my name or company name, its what I use for everything on the internet.
                          Not to worry Carmikenc....the screen name wasn't the issue here. And I believe this has been settled so we can put this baby to bed.
                          Kel

Comment

The most disturbing thing that most recovery companies dislike about the forwarder is they sell the lender the one stop service for say 400 dollars per repossession then call the same agent that used to work that lenders accounts for 375 and expect him to work those accounts now for 275 plus deliver it to the auction 50 miles away with no compensation for the skipping he did to find it, but the forwarders fee was increased 250 dollars because it was found somewhere else and 100 dollars to deliver it to the auction. This is a great business plan for the forwarder. The forwarder has no trucks, pays less for workmans comp, doesn't have the have the insurance coverage for this side of the business that is required for on hands repossession. Great deal, I should have got into that business so I can have a retirement.

Comment

It is a shame that the banks swallowed this forwarder thing hook line and sinker.

The system worked fine and was not broke at all and they went in and tried to fix it.

Comment

We cover north eastern pa and the top half of new jersey
                                After Hours Towing and Recovery
                                Stroudsburg, PA 18360
                                610 844 6218
                                afterhoursrecoverypa.com

Comment

Working...
                                X