Newbie from Oklahoma here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Oklahoma here.

Newb to this forum but not new to the industry. Just wanted to say hi! Im sure DBrecovery will be the one to spot me on here. Seen a few others here from other forums. Been a member of repoman.com for years. Looks like less drama here!

What's in a name? I like it, and welcome
    JY

Comment

Welcome and Happy Hunting!
      Wil

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Comment

The name is from a vehicle I built several years ago. It just kinda stuck to me for the last 7 years. Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

welcome pleasuresburban. what part of OK are you from? you are right about this forum, it's a lot friendlier than the other ones.

Comment

North central and OKC area. Lived and worked in both.

Comment

Whats going on... You still working on that raptor... You gotta show pics of some of your vehicles you've built... and yes that name is kinda hard to miss...
                  DB Towing & Recovery
                  580-729-9243
                  Covering all of Western Oklahoma

Comment

I seen your truck in your friend request... I think I need one like that... I'm waiting till the first of the year to see what happens before I upgrade my equipment in either a repo direction or a purely towing direction...
                    DB Towing & Recovery
                    580-729-9243

Comment

Yep still got the ol raptor! Think it's fixing to be a decorative piece in my office lol I don't want to work on it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Pleasuresburban View Post
                        The name is from a vehicle I built several years ago. It just kinda stuck to me for the last 7 years. Thanks for the welcome!
                        I was thinking more along the lines of favorite drink.
                        JY

Comment

If it was mine I dont think it would ever see the dunes... Well are you staying busy?

I'll give the story on the name... He was in a truck club named Pleasures... very exclusive... and his vehicle was a very nice suburban... I think he's got OCD cause he can put out some very clean rides...

I think the suburban is still around isnt it? updated front sheetmetal I think...
                          DB Towing & Recovery
                          580-729-9243

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. I'm always busy doing something. I don't know where the suburban is these days. I updated the sheetmetal on it before I sold it. Them someone put that ugly chrome grill in it. Last I heard it was in Tn.

Comment

Originally posted by Pleasuresburban View Post
                              Thanks for the kind words. I'm always busy doing something. I don't know where the suburban is these days. I updated the sheetmetal on it before I sold it. Them someone put that ugly chrome grill in it. Last I heard it was in Tn.

Ya I was pretty sure I saw it at slamboree a year or so ago... and yes I'm pretty sure they had that grill zip tied in
                              DB Towing & Recovery
                              580-729-9243

Comment

Working...
                              X