Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repo Marketing Questions

Hello Everyone,
    I have a question about marketing a new Repo Company in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I am finding it difficult to obtain work from anyone. I have tried banks, credit unions, car lots etc. Is there a way to market that will attract more attention to us? If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate any advice?
    Thanks

Advertise, word of mouth, stay competitive on your price, do a **** good job and don't quit. The more your name gets out there, the more work you will get. Reputation brings business and it takes time to build reputation. Consider subbing for some other companies that are nationwide to start.

Comment

BM, do you advertise anywhere?

Do you have a website?

Do you have a nice brochure to hand out to bankers?

Maybe get a dvd made up showing you working in the felid and highlighting your company. Pass it ou to you potential and current clients so they can see you in action.
      "America's Best Repo Agent"

Comment

Hang in there and do a better service than your competitor and things will get flowing in time.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I finally obtained a job from JD Byrider. We offered a 50% discount and they gave us a job that no one else could find. We found the car at the top of a parking garage. It was my first revovery, I can say I have not been that nervous in a long time. Things went smooth though and I am thankful. Hopefully with this one under our belt JD will give us more work. Thanks again for your help.

Comment

I started out mailing out about 30 Welcome packets after spending hours on the phone finding out who to mail them to. Worked for me. I still continue to call different clients trying to get in there.
            Southern Solutions Investigative Servives

Comment

Never quit though. Keep calling around. It will come.

Comment

I will wait 6 mos then email or call them again. They could be ready to make a change and they know I'm persistant.

Comment

Working...
                X