Hi evryone! Repo girl from ct, now kingman az

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi evryone! Repo girl from ct, now kingman az

Moved to the westcoast from ct last may. We were in vegas for a few months, made our way to kingman az in september. I havent taken a car since last may and yeah, you read the tittle right! Im a girl! Not just a girl, but I am kind of a girlie girl. Thats a part of why I was such a good repo agent. Besides being GREAT at finding people, people NEVER expect me to be the one comming to get there car. Repoing is my next love under my kids. Im losing my mind not repoing right now

Welcome to the forum, there are some good repo agencies in AZ even one off the top of my head owned by a female as well. I hope you get back to hunting soon enough.

Comment

Thank you!!

Do you happen to know the girls phone number? Or the name of the company or where its located?

Comment

AZ Asset Recovery is the first that comes to mind based out of Mesa.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael the insurance guy View Post
          Ooo..im trying to find one closer to me im right outside of laughlin..thanks for the suggestion though

Comment

Originally posted by Michael the insurance guy View Post

Maria Olson is known in this industry and AZ Asset Recovery is a good agency, they are down the street from us, not sure if they cover kingman but they might, www.azasset.com good luck

Comment

Try camping companies they provide truck and I know they have agents all over and you deliver straight to auction, we already have an agent at the time in kingman

Comment

Originally posted by AssetRecovery View Post
                Try camping companies they provide truck and I know they have agents all over and you deliver straight to auction, we already have an agent at the time in kingman
                I think I applied to them when I 1st lft my kids father in december..but I did it online, and I think the application went to a corporate office in colorado? I cant really remember, but ill def chk into it. And, if for some reason ur agent in kingman has trouble finding someone, let me know. I love hard to find repos, it becomes an obsession NOT just a challenge when its not easy

Comment

Hi

Comment

welcome i am in phx i belive that company is down the street from my shop..on mcdowell

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                      Hi

Hi

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Wot up!

Comment

Hi

Comment

Welcome and happy hunting.