Looking for Used Wrecker for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Used Wrecker for Sale

My wife and I are wanting to start a wrecker/ recovery service in Oklahoma. It seems like it is impossible to find a used truck or financing in this area for that matter. Just wondering if anyone knows someone who would be willing to finance in Oklahoma. I have found a few decent trucks non of which are in Oklahoma. I prefer a self loader. I would appreciate any feedback I can get on it.

Respectfully,
    Your Oklahomie

Originally posted by mrrecycler918 View Post
    My wife and I are wanting to start a wrecker/ recovery service in Oklahoma. It seems like it is impossible to find a used truck or financing in this area for that matter. Just wondering if anyone knows someone who would be willing to finance in Oklahoma. I have found a few decent trucks non of which are in Oklahoma. I prefer a self loader. I would appreciate any feedback I can get on it.

Respectfully,
    Your Oklahomie

I can't help with a funding source ..but we have two self-loaders we just took out of service.... We are in the Dallas area ...PM me with ur number and i will call you with details of the trucks ...we took some pics today pics today so i can get them out to you as well ... I was about to list them for sale.....

Comment

Here is one i found in our area, (the northwest). BOL

http://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/3002348570.html

Comment

Well its actually pretty easy to get financing anywhere.. If your working with a 500 fico and brand new in business its hard. Also a lot of lenders refuse to loan to repo companies but not "tow" companies.. Even my local dealer out here has to go outside lending to get the job done if your name is "joe blow recovery"

You should be able to get a bank loan or line of credit if your strong enough. Also any truck your going to need some cash down usually 25% or more on a commercial unit again credit is a sole depending factor. I would go to your local ford or dodge dealer, buy a brand new 350 or 3500 dually and then out right buy a sneaker or slide in unit. You can get interest rates as low as 0% right now with zero down and use the cash to buy a attachment..

Best of luck

Comment

Working...
        X