Would You.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You.....?

Would you repossess a fellow agent if the order came over on your fax?

Twice.

The first time was a pleasure. Almost did it for free. And the client didn't believe me when I called just over an hour after it came over the fax machine that the unit had been recovered.

The second time I called the agency owner and asked him how he wanted to handle it. He not only went current the next day, he paid off the loan the following week. He thanks me to this day for extending him the courtesy.

Comment

I give you a little diffrent twist. Somebody that I know walked to Chase bank and got the contract to do the repos. There was one pick-up truck that the bank was looking for and no matter how hard the repo guy looked for the pick-up he told the bank he could not find it. Because the repo truck was the pick-up that the bank was looking for. Had the pick-up financed in personal name. It was finally repoed when he lost the contract with Chase adn they issued the order to somebody else. Then it was the Ah Ha momument.

Comment

You would think an outfit as big as Chase Bank would check the financial records of anyone they were going to have enforceing security agreements for them but I guess in the light of recient disclousers regarding their business failures , I am not supprised!

Comment

Working...
        X